Chapter 10 Funeral

I awake from my bed. On my window are droplets of rain. Bright and early I begin to get ready with an outfit ready to go. After taking a quick shower I grab the outfit from my closet and put it on. A little black off the shoulder dress and a black velvet coat cape with red inside, with a pair of black heels. Today's the day of the Third Hokage funeral.

I leave my empty apartment and head for Hokage tower in which everyone is going to. The crowd increases by the second, villagers stand below while shinobis are on rooftop. I walk up the crowded staircase to rooftop and meet with Kakashi-Sensei and Jiraiya. It's time to get in order to start the funeral. Genin and Chuunins in front while Jounins and everyone else in the back. Since it was raining, I pull over my coats hood to hide my face. Standing next to a friendly face to my left is a blonde headed boy who is known as Naruto Uzumaki is standing still not even a tear. While I on the other hand was in a full blown burst.

         About an hour later standing in the rain,  towards the end people said a few words and some went on and on. I wanted to say something, but still I gotta keep a low profile around here. I plan on staying in the village for a while until I may leave again. The funeral is now officially over and I turn my head to see Kakashi and Jiraiya in the back leaning on the building.

- Naruto POV -
         Not feeling in the mood, as usual as today is the Hokage's funeral. Its not fair that he died due to the enemy. I put on all black for respect, and headed out to the rooftop of Hokage tower. Time in get in order,
I stand alone next to a girl who I do not recognize at all. Her head and face covered in her hood, she crying awfully hard. Harder than anyone here. If she's new to the village, I wonder why she's crying if she hardly knew the Hokage. Ive seen her around the village mostly with Kakashi-Sensei and Jiraiya-Sama; must be a connection maybe.

         After the funeral I notice the girl made her way to Kakashi-Sensei and Jiraiya-sama once again the three of them together. I just wonder who this mysterious woman is...

- Mila's POV -
         Even afterwards the rain hasn't stop one bit. I know most people hate the rain but I love it. I can't wait for tomorrow I thought, tomorrow is the day I get to prove Lady Tsunade that I am in Chuunin status and no longer need to be a genin. While I expect everyone to go home after the funeral because of the rain. I on the other hand, went down to the training field to train before the big day.

         Practicing throwing kunai knives and working on a water and lighting jutsu, it takes up most of my chakra but I'll live. Ive only used the jutsu a few times but once I used it too much people around start to be in pain and I'm not sure what to do, and I'll end up passing out.
         For hours Ive been out, I think Ive chased a cold so I head home for the day. Sunsets into the earths ground, I made it home just in time before it gets dark. I sleep for the night so I can wake in the early morning.