Chapter 11 Training Before

I got up real early this morning with a cold due to yesterday's practice in the rain. Before I left my apartment I had taken some medicine just in case I get worse. I coughed and I squeezed and my head was burning but it not gonna stop me. I walk through the village in the cold mist and got to Hokage tower to meet with Lady Tsunade.

"Enter."

I here her say and I walked in the office to find her passed out with stacks of papers and a half cup of coffee on her desk. She lifts her heads

"Ahh, Mila are you ready to show me what you got?.."
"Yes! But are you sure you can because right now you're half asleep.haha."

She stands up, drinks the rest of her coffee and suddenly she full of energy. I am amazed. We go out to the training field and she tells me that once we start she's gonna increase her abilities. I sniffle and then blow my nose with a tissue before we begin,

"Mila you alright? Seems you caught a cold."
"I'm fine...I was practicing here in the rain yesterday. No big deal."

- time skip -
I had already used up most of my chakra. I probably could still do a few more jutsu before I weaken myself even more. Lady Tsunade strength has also given out just a little bit. Villagers and other shinobis had come to watch placing bets on who will win. Most bets were on Tsunade. Nobody knows me. Each movement I make my medium/almost long dark brown hair sways within the wind.

- chit chat -
"Narutooo...what you watching?"

Says a girl with short sloppy pink hair says

"Oi, Sakura-chan. We're watching Lady Tsunade and the new girl go at it! I got my bet on Tsunade. No way she can beat her!"
"Who is she? I wanna say I know her but it doesn't come to mind."

As the two shinobi's talk more of them start to crowd. A male in a black biker jacket like speaks up

"I don't know who she is but, she's gonna get beat!"
"Kiba! Didn't see you there."
"Sorry Naruto I just got here."

- Mila POV -
Just by kicking Lady Tsunade far it gives me time to regain energy. Wondering if I should use the new jutsu, but Uncle Jiraiya forbids I use it in case of an emergency. I disobey his orders and do it anyways. I make the hand signals, water droplets start to fall from the sky, I make another hand signal each droplet of water turns into shocking balls that combine together. It's taking all my energy. I give it my all to finish the jutsu and once I launch it at Tsunade...She dodge it very last second making me miss. I fall straight on my knees trying to catch my breath. Then suddenly the screeching sounds blows out.

* * * * * * * *
Short chapter plus a cliff hanger?! I'm on a roll. But what you think may happen next who knows.