Chapter 15 Explanation

A/n I actually really like this chapter because this was the only part I had actually planned and took time on. Enjoy!

         Leaving Shikamaru's house, I found my way around the village and my stomach starts to growl. People were already awake and energized to start the day. Just before I go out to eat breakfast I head home first so I can take a shower and change into new clothes.

         A warm almost hot shower was needed. I dry my hair and body, grab a khaki button down skirt and a blue and white striped ruffle blouse with the my standard ninja shoes which are different from everyone else's. I wrap my kunai pouch around my thigh and left the apartment.

- Kiba's POV -
         Being bumped into that girl yesterday made me want to find her even more. Ino, Sakura, Naruto, Sasuke and a few others like Choji, and Lee also came along. We all just wanna look for this girl and get an explanation on why she's running around the village punching people.
We searched for her for a while until Ino spots her making her way to Ichiraku's restaurant. All seven of us rushed right in front of her.

- Mila's POV -
         Only about five minutes from my apartment to the restaurant I was being stopped by a group of teens. I know them all but they don't know me just yet... I am being surrounded in a circle by them.
Sakura speaks first

"NOT EVEN A WEEK IN THE VILLAGE AND YOU ALREADY CAUSE TROUBLE."

I look her straight in the eyes, I don't regret what I did yesterday. I want to hate them with all my life, but I know that revenge isn't an answer.

"You messed with the wrong shinobis..."

Ino says to me in anger. Kiba looks at me

"You bumped into me really hard, and I don't know if I can forgive you. We're not here to fight we just want an answer in why you do it."

I open my mouth just slightly about to say something. I then see in far distance behind Choji. Choji then says

"Oi, Shikamaru just in time. We're about to get an answer from the new girl."

In my mind, I wonder what he's doing. Shikamaru makes eye contact with me but I look away from him. My body fills with anger viciously.

"You guys don't remember at all do you?... you guys don't remember the girl you bullied and teased badly?..."

Just when I was about to continue my words were cut short when two men appeared with their backs in front of me. A tall sliver headed man in a Jounin suit and a old man with long white hair.
Every teen is in shock including me, Naruto says 'huh? Kakashi-Sensei, Pervy-Sage?'
The two adults said nothing, Jiraiya-Sama turned his back to face me

"You were to stay low."
"They came to me, what was I suppose to do?"

Kakashi opens his mouth but the only thing he says is too me

"Mila lets go before something else start."

He says so bluntly, the three of us turn around in the other direction and walk away.

- nobody's POV -
         Everyone looks at eachother and a small chuckle releases from Shikamaru's mouth. He says

"You guys are so clueless... its such a pain to explain."
"Huh? Shikamaru what's going on?"
"Why is that girl always with Kakashi-Sensei and Jiraiya-Sama?"

Shikamaru lets out a big sigh already regretting about saying something.

"That girl...her mother abandoned her at main gate. The Third Hokage was kinda like her grandfather. Jiraiya-Sama is known to act like her uncle. And Kakashi-Sensei is her actual legal guardian. That girl...went through hell to get to where she is now. That girl...Sasuke,Ino,Sakura, and Kiba you bullied her. That girl is Nariko Mila."

Shikamaru tells the others in rage but he doesn't show any emotion at all. It feels like he's been holding that rage forever and had finally acted on it.
They all look ashamed of themselves especially Kiba. Sakura and Ino looked upset but didn't feel any sympathy. Sasuke looked the same as ever and naruto and Choji didn't say a single word.