Sister

"I'm so pumped!" "Me too." "Especially with you is the best." She said, as she kissed you. When Church lit it up. She tackled ypu and kissed you. Let's say the fireworks "lit" up

Freelancers

Washington

You were setting up the fireworks. "Hey. You forgot a pack." You looked back to see him holding one. "Don't worry, I'll help." As he did, this was the first time he was literally going to see the fireworks in real life. You guys were done and lit it up. Wash hugged you from behind. "This is so beautiful (Y/N)." "It is."

North

You watched the T.V as it celebrated the Fourth of July. Then a straw went into your mouth. You look next to you to see North. He smiled through the straw. You both took a aip as fireworks shined.

York

You watched the T.V as the fireworks shined. "It would've been nice to be at the beach. Getting drunk, and watching the fireworks paint the sky." "It aure would've been." As you looked back to see him hugging you. As he bit your neck in pleasure.

Wyoming

"Are you sure you don't want ot go out?" "No." He was mad because he being made fun of. You know he was British. That also meant a lot of Amercian jokes. But even so, you decided to stay with him. "Thank you for doing this (Y/N)." "No problem." "Since we're alone, do you want to do somthing "big"?

Maine

He cuddled with you as you guys watched the fireworks. You rubbed his bald head several times. He rubbed your legs in response. "Be careful where you might light it." You whispered in his ear. As he growls in response.

Florida

You looked through the widows. As you saw colorful lights in the sky. "So, what do you think?" "It's beautiful." "You're more beautiful." "Thank you." As he kissed you.

Tex

"And done." "Impressive. How long have you had this?" "For a while. I want it to make it special. You know?" You gave a warm smile. She blushed and walked away. She came back once the fireworks started. She hugged you drom behind. "You're... a really nice person."
.

Carolina

You watched the fireworks sitting down. "You mind?" Ypu looked back to see Carolina. She was looking a bit lonely. "Sure." "Thanks." As she was going in front of you. She sat on your legs and layes her head on your chest. As you two watched the fireworks.

South

You held a tray of food for South. "Hey South." She shruggee as she watches the fireworks. You put the food in front of her. While you ate yours. But she poked you and you turned to her. She smirked and put half the hot dog in her mouth. She the toom a huge bite. Which made you red the entire time.

C.T

"Hey (Y/N)." "Hey Connie. Beautiful holiday." "Yeah..." As she looked at the fireworks. "Especailly with you (Y/N)." She said, as she cuddled with you.

Rebels

Smith

"It's such a beautiful night. The moon shining, fireworks popping, and..." He hugged you close. "With you by my side."

Bitters

"Are you sure you're okay?" "Yes." As he burped watcgibg the fireworks. You sat down and made him too. You placed his head on your lap. Now he was better.

Palomo

"Blue, green, red, white.... I don't see purple yet!" "It will come." You said, as you stroked his hair on your lap. After a few minutes, it finally showed. He gasped and clapped at such colors. Younhave to admit. It was really pretty.

Kimball

"Wow." She said in amazement as the colors exploded in the sky. It took you awhile to get her out of the office to enjoy. Now, she finally was. "I'm so happy I don't have to work in the office. This is amazing, thank you (Y/N). I'm so happy we can enjoys this." As she layed her heaf on your lap.

Federal Army

Doyle

"You kniw this ironic considering this a American holiday." "I know, but I want you to enjoy something good today. You know, something not to worry about." "Well..." He held your hand and layed his head on yours. "This is worth it."

Doc. Grey

"You know, you don't have to do this." As she stroked your hair. You were on her lap. "C'mon. This is your reward for getting me outside. Besides..." She leaned on your ear. "I wouldn't mind if we took this somewhere private." You blushed so red at that comment. You decided to watch the fireworks more.

Mercanies

Felix

Even though it was far away. You could still see the colors. "Hey, what you're standing here for?" "Watching the fireworks." "I see... we in that case..." He turned on your invisiblity and so did he. "Let's go look up close." As he took your hand.

Locus

You were watching the colors shine on sky. Reminding you of the childhood you wanted to go back, but couldn't. "Hey." "Hey Locus. What are you doing in this night?" "I could ask you the same thing." He sat next to you. "I like watching fireworks. It makes feel happy for once." He grunted, as you two watched the fireworks. But he soon fell on your shoulder. You smiled and moved a piece a hair away fom his face.

Sharkface

"I swear to God... are you sure?" He checked on his flames. "Positive." As he then bursted out a huge flame at the fireworks. You watched as the fireworks totally went up into flames and into the sky. "You're so awesome Sharkface." "And you're so pretty (Y/N)."

~

I hope you all enjoyed these stories. It was really fun to do. Also, Julia calmed down. So thank God. Also, have a fantasic day. ^-^