Prologue

End of vacation for these beautiful girls. After plenty of rest for one, and a lot of partying for the other, today they'd have a meeting to find out what their next job was.

-----

Camila remained lying on her bed, completely blacked out. She always had a hard time waking up, even if she had a day full of commitments.

Frantic knocks on the door were heard through the huge corridor of that apartment. On one side, the seductive Latina slept soundly. And on the other side, her impatient agent, Dinah, stomped her foot frantically on the hardwood floor that overlaid good part of the apartment. Sometimes the Polynesian felt like choking Camila due to her lack of responsibility.

"Camila, if you don't open this door in five minutes, I'll ask someone to knock it down!"

The blonde warned while she was still knocking on the wooden door nonstop. Slowly, Camila woke up from her sleep. Fun time is over, her subconscious reminded her when she heard the loud knocks on her door. The Latina sat up on her bed, and as slowly as possible, she opened her eyes. At the sound of her agent's voice and more knocks on the door, the Latina huffed.

"Camila!" Dinah shouted impatiently.

Camila pulled her duvet off her legs, and with a certain difficulty, she lifted her body and dragged herself to the edge, to then get up from that delightful mattress to face the beast in her corridor.

"Jesus Christ!" Camila unlocked the door and opened it, almost being struck by Dinah's fist that was getting ready to knock on the door once again. "Woman, I'm already up. You already want to punch me this early?" She said jokingly, and Dinah rolled her eyes.

Camila stepped aside so that her agent could enter the bedroom. The blonde switched on her iPad and clicked on the Latina's schedule.

"I told you you shouldn't have slept so late last night." Dinah scolded her as she kept her eyes on the iPad. Camila rolled her eyes and yawned, dragging herself back to the bed and sitting on it. "We have a meeting with Adidas representatives at 2:30PM." Camila nodded as she covertly rolled her eyes. "And then we have a secret meeting with Simon."

The Latina nodded again, trying to pay attention to every word her agent told her. She was really tired, she had gone out last night to enjoy her last day of vacation, and she ended up exaggerating.

As usual.

Dinah kept on talking and talking, and sometimes, as it was common, she scolded Camila. The two of them practically grew up together, and when the Latina decided to pursue an acting career, she begged her best friend to be her manager. She didn't trust anyone else for that job.

-----

Across town, Normani, Lauren's agent, had no problems with her client. She was always punctual and easy to deal with, unlike Camila, who was practically the opposite.