Chapter 54: Dumbledore

Draco's POV
I got up from the hospital bed and quietly walked to the Room of Requirement.

The Deatheaters were there and they were ready to follow me to the Astronomy tower. YN was at the entrance of the Room of Requirement waiting for me.

"Do what you guys need to do before I chain her up." Bellatrix said.

YN's arms wrapped around my neck and I wrapped my arms around her. We hugged and pulled away. My lips attached to hers in a passionate kiss. We pulled away as I stared into YN's eyes. They were full of concern.

Bellatrix chained her up and YN didn't struggle against her. Greyback, the Werewolf pushed her to know she needed to walk. Her chains rattled as she walked.

We quickly walked to the Astronomy tower and went up the stairs.

Dumbledore was waiting at the edge, alone.

"Draco, what are you doing up this late?" He asked.

"Something tells me you already know." I replied, "I have to kill you."

I pointed my wand at him.

"You are no assassin." Dumbledore said.

"How do you know who I am? I've done things that would shock you!" I replied.

"Like cursing Katie to bring me a cursed necklace. Giving Professor Slughorn a bottle of mead laced with poison." Dumbledore said.

"I was chosen for this. And if I don't do it, he's going to kill YN. The one person I have ever loved." I countered.

"Do it Draco. Then YN will be free." Bellatrix said.

I lowered my wand as Professor Snape walked over.

"Ah, Severus." Dumbledore said.

Then Snape said the words, "Avada Kedavra."

Dumbledore was hit and he tumbled off the tower.

I was ushered down the staircase and I was led to the Great Hall. Aunt Bellatrix snuffed the light out of the candles, and her cackles echoed in the room.

We fled the castle and to Hagrid's hut. Aunt Bellatrix lighted his hut on fire and as Potter advanced on Snape the rest of us fled to Malfoy Manor.