Chapter 40: Back Talking

Your POV
Draco and I walked to DADA class. I can't believe that we have a rude and pink obsessed teacher for DADA. Help me! Save me! Please...

We walked in and sat down beside each other. I saw a boy with dark brown hair and tan skin. It was the boy I ran into at the station!

I'll talk to him after class. I thought.

Umbridge wrote O.W.L on the board, meaning the O.W.L's test we had to take in our 5th year. She passed out some books about safe Defense Against the Dark Arts learning.

"Is this some sort of joke?" I whispered to Draco.

He shrugged.

I sighed. Who the bloody hell does she think she is?

"What will this teach us?" I asked without raising my hand.

"Students will raise their hand in this class, Ms. YLN." Umbridge scolded.

"We are supposed to learn hands on things if we ever want to defend ourselves." I raised my voice a little.

"Don't take that tone with me! I won't ask you again." Umbridge skrieked.

"There are people out there who want to harm, or even kill us! We should learn to defend ourselves." I argued.

"Like who?" Umbridge questioned.

"Like Deatheaters? Oh or maybe Lord Voldemort himself!" I answered.

"He is not back!" Umbridge protested.

"Yes he is. Like Harry said, he saw him with his own eyes. He isn't the type of person to lie and why would he want to lie about something so big?!" I countered.

"Detention! Mr. Potter and Ms. YLN!" Umbridge said.

(Btw Harry was talking also. I just needed to indicated that he was by putting it in the story and this A/N. Thank you!)
•••••
"YN why did you do that?!" Draco asked.

"I needed to get it off my chest. It is worth it though." I answered.

"Getting detention was worth it?" Draco asked.

I nodded.

I remembered that I needed to talk to the boy.

"I need to go. I have something to do." I said.

(I believe the detention is at the end of the day.)

"Okay see you later." Draco replied.

I gave him a kiss goodbye and caught up to the boy.

"Hi. I'm YN. What's yours?" I greeted.

His eyes was a piercing green and his robes bore the symbol of Slytherin.

"Hi YN. I'm Keiynan, Keiynan West." Keiynan greeted, "Didn't I run into you at the train station?"

"Yes you did. It's nice to meet you." I replied.

"It's nice to meet you too. So you're the one who argued with Professor Umbridge." He said.

"Yeah I did. Something about her seems fishy to me." I answered.

"Same." Keiynan said.

"So wanna be friends?" I asked.

"I'd love that. Maybe you could show me around. I'm new here." Keiynan said.

"Maybe after I get done with detention, I could show you around. But for now I will walk to classes with you." I replied.

"Okay. So Slytherins have all classes together?" Keiynan asked.

"Not necessarily. We have different groups that go to classes together, I believe." I said.

Turns out we have the same classes and walked to the classes.

(If you're wondering about Keiynan. Yes I based him off of the Flash. So you know about that. I hope you liked it! See ya later my Hufflepuffs!)

The Slytherin Princess [Book 1] ☑️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें