Chapter 39: Umbridge

Your POV
Draco and I sat at the Slytherin table while listening to Professor Dumbledore's speech. As he was finishing up his speech, a lady with a pink outfit interrupted.

I growled lowly in my throat. (Of course who wouldn't.) She just interrupted THE Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore. No one does that.

1. He is the Greatest Wizard of ALL Time.

2. It's just plain rude.

3. No one interrupts Albus Dumbledore. I DON'T CARE if she comes from the Ministry of Magic itself.

"What's the matter?" Draco whispered.

"She interrupted Albus Dumbledore! No one does that unless they have a death wish from his admirers." I whisper yelled back.

"True... But she comes from the Ministry." Draco replied.

"I...don't...care." I said, emphasizing each word.
•••••
  After the Feast
"I don't like Umbridge." I grunted.

"Bloody hell. This is gonna be like Lockhart isn't it?" Draco asked, groaning.

"Exactly like it." I said.

He groaned again.

I laughed. "Oh come on you love me!"

"You got that right." Draco replied leaning in.

We met in the middle and kissed.

We pulled away.

"Draco," I said and he looked at me letting me know he was listening, "I wonder what they want of me. It's been eating me alive."

"I tried to listen in on my parents. All I heard was, 'She is the key to everything. We need to capture her or else everything will collapse'." Draco replied.

"I know what to do." I said, "But I don't know how I'll do it."

"Well what are you thinking?" He asked.

"There's a spell where you can see into one's mind. I just need to get to your Father." I said.

"We'll have to wait for a Quidditch match or something." Draco informed.

"Ugh... I don't know how much more of this I can take!" I groaned.

"You'll manage. I promise." He reassured.

"With this Dark Lord business and Umbridge I don't what I'll do." I whined.

Draco chuckled. "You just need to listen to some music. It usually takes your mind off things."

"You're right." I said and I turned on the radio.

"I don't know what I'd do without you." I said wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Me niether." He replied, putting his hands on my waist and he kissed me.

We got lost in the music and the kiss, so we swayed and not breaking the kiss.