Chapter 45: Father

Let's skip to the end of the year shall we.
  Your POV
"Come on Draco!" I called.

"Coming YN!" Draco called back.

The end of the school year...my least favorite time of the year. I will be happy when I get my O.W.L results and when Umbridge won't be here.

"YN. Are you ready?" Draco asked.

"I guess." I said.

We lugged our trunks to the train and sat down.

"I hope you'll be safe this summer." Draco said.

"I will." I replied.

"I love you so much." Draco said.

"I love you too." I replied.

"Do you know why I fell in love with you?" Draco asked.

I shook my head.

"You are beautiful, smart, talented, kind, strong, loyal, and funny. That's why I love you." Draco answered.

I smiled. "Thanks."

"Why did you fall in love with me?" Draco asked.

"I don't know honestly. I mean I fell in love with you for a reason. I just don't know why." I answered, "Maybe it's because we were friends for a while and you were the first one to be my friend, so maybe that's why."

Soon enough we arrived at the station.

I hugged Draco and he hugged back.

"Be safe." Draco whispered in my ear.

"I'll try." I replied.

He kissed me softly and left the train with his trunk behind him.

I lifted my hood and grabbed my trunk, Jinx's cage, and I left the train.
•••••
  Your Father's POV
She should be here. I suddenly saw a girl with a blue hood on dragging her things with her. I followed her and she went to an abandoned house.

She went inside and I followed. She set her things in the bedroom of the house. Then began unpacking what she needed out.

I quietly walked behind her and rested my hands on her shoulders. I gripped on tightly so she won't get away.

She flinched at my touch.

"Who are you? What do you want?" She asked.

"YN YMN YLN. I have waited so long to see you." I said as I turned her around.

I turned her around and she had the most beautiful ________ eyes ever. Much like mine except they were like _____ crystals.

(____=color)

I pulled back her hood and she had shining ______ hair. Tears were in my eyes. She looked so beautiful just like her mother, (your mother's name).

"What do you want?" She asked again.

"I am your Father." I answered.