Chapter 13: Transfiguration

Your POV
Once DADA class was over I said to Draco, "I doubt I'll make it through the year."

"YN, you are being a little too dramatic. You'll be fine." Draco replied.

"Not if I die of Lockhart's stupidity." I said.

"You won't die. Just quit being a Drama Queen." Draco remarked.

"Riiiight..." I muttered.

I walked to Transfiguration class and sat down in the front.

"Today we will be turning animals into water goblets." Professor McGonagall informed, "1, 2, 3, Vera Verto."

And the raven that was perched on the table instantly turned into a water goblet.

"Now Mr. Weasley you try. 1, 2, 3, Vera Verto." McGonagall instructed.

Ron did as she said, but his rat, Scabbers, turned into a water goblet with a tail. Due to his wand being broken.

People laughed at the sight, as I facepalmed and sighed.

What's so funny about it? We all make mistakes, or in this case weren't careful. It's his responsibility for his wand. It should NOT be something to laugh about.

As Professor McGonagall shook her head lightly Hermione raised her hand.

"Yes Ms. Granger." McGonagall sighed.

"I was wondering is you could tell us about The Chamber of Secrets?" Hermione stated.

Professor McGonagall told us about the history of The Chamber of Secrets and by the time she was finished, class was over.

As I was walking out, Draco caught up with me and called, "YN!"

I turned around and replied, "Yeah Draco."

"Well I have Quidditch practice later and I was wondering if you'd want to watch?" Draco stated.

I smiled. "You didn't tell me you are on the team! Of course I'd love to watch."

Draco smiled and said, "Well at least I know that I'll play my best."

He blushed and continued, "Well I will let you know when we are practicing. See you later!"

He rushed off to his next class, leaving me alone to walk by myself.

As I was walking I bumped into someone, dropping my things and their things.

"I am so sorry, I wasn't paying attention." I said as I helped pick the books up.

"It's fine, it was my fault." The girl said lifting her head up.

It was Pansy.

"Oh it's you." She said with a scowl.

"Um are you alright Pansy?" I asked.

She glared at me then leaving with a huff, not answering my question.

"Well that was strange." I said to myself then I continued to class.