Chapter 29: Year 4

(Here's Year 4! I am trying to get 8, 9, or 10 chapters in each year. So Here you go!)
  Draco's POV
Father, YN, and I are on our way to a professional Quidditch match. We went to our seats after an encounter with the Weasleys, Potter, and Granger.

When the match was finished we went back to our tents.

"What was your favorite part of the game?" I asked.

"I don't know. I think I like Hogwarts Quidditch better." YN answered.

"Agreed." I replied.

Suddenly, we heard screaming, and Father wasn't in the tent with us. I knew what that meant so I grabbed YN's hand and said, "We need to go...like now."

We ran outside and saw that everything was burnt. Deatheaters were roaming around.

"Deatheaters?" YN asked.

"No time to talk we need to get out of here." I said as we hid behind something.

"Draco," YN started but I shushed her.

"Run!" I whispered.

We ran, dodging burnt tents and things. Trying not to get caught.

  Your POV
Draco and I ran so fast. I was deep in thought when I tripped and fell.

"YN!" Draco said.

"Go I'll be behind you!" I replied getting up.

"Not without you... Behind you!" Draco warned shooting spells by me.

I turned and saw 3 Deatheaters.

We ran, as spells shot by us. Honestly these guys aren't very accurate with their aim. Like Stormtroopers. (Lol)

We were in the clear and went to the Leaky Cauldron.
•••••
"That was scary." I stated.

"Yeah that was." Draco replied.

"Why do you think they were there?" I asked.

He shrugged.

I was thinking if my dad was in the group. Maybe he was one of the three that followed us.

  Deatheater POV
"Y/L/N!" Lucius yelled, "Did you capture your daughter?!"

"No I didn't Lucius. She was with your son. And if he didn't know what was going on I could have captured her!" I replied.

"It's not my fault he loves her!" Lucius shouted.

"Silence!" Bellatrix hissed.

Lucius backed away.

"When the Dark Lord returns you better have your daughter." Bellatrix said.

"I'm working on it." I said.

Bellatrix turned and walked away. I need to capture YN. It's the only way I can save her.