Chapter 14: Practice

Draco's POV
I rushed into the Great Hall, needing to find YN. I looked around frantically, my green and silver Quidditch robes following my every move.

I suddenly spotted her eating at the Slytherin table. I gave a sigh of relief then rushed towards her.

"YN!" I called.

She looked over at me, smiled, and waved.

I smiled brightly as arrived.

"Hey YN. You ready to watch practice?" I asked.

She looked at me up and down then smirked, "You look like a prince in those robes Draco. Are you sure you're not going to dinner with the queen?"

I smiled shaking my head, trying to keep myself from bursting into laughter. "Why are you so silly YN?"

"Well first of all you can thank my parents for that. Second of all, you love me no matter if I'm silly or not!" YN replied.

You have no idea... Wait what?!

"Yes I'm ready to watch you practice." She continued.

"Well let's go!" I said grabbing her hand with my free one.

"By the way I like your broom." YN complimented.

"Thanks. Father gave them to the Slytherin team." I replied.

"So how did you get on the team?" She asked.

Bloody hell...

"Um... How everyone does. You try out." I answered.

"That was a stupid question. And everyone calls me smart." YN said.

I looked at her. "Everyone calls you smart because you are. Actually you are bloody brilliant!"

She blushed, "Thanks."

"No problem." I said.

We caught up with the team and we walked to the Quidditch pitch. But on our way, the Gryffindor team ran into us.

"What are you guys doing?" Oliver Wood asked.

"Don't worry we have permission." Marcus Flint said giving the Gryffindor Captain the permission slip.

Oliver read it and asked, "You have a new Seeker?"

They cleared a path for me and I walked to the front of the group.

"Malfoy?" Potter asked.

I sneered. "That's right, Potter." I said.

"Where did you guys get those brooms?" Oliver asked.

"A gift from Draco's Father." Marcus replied and the team showed them off.

  Your POV
I noticed that Hermione and Ron were walking over to us.

"Hi, Hermione! Hi, Ron!" I greeted.
The Slytherin team turned to me.

"Draco, is this your friend?" Marcus asked.

"Um... Yeah." Draco said.

"You're friends with a Blood Traitor?!" Marcus asked.

"Don't call her that!" Draco warned, "Remember the Hat said that she is all four of the Houses. Including Hufflepuff."

"What's a blood traitor?" I asked.

Draco walked over to me. "A blood traitor is someone with pure blood that thinks people with Muggle Blood are equal to us." He answered.

"What's the matter with thinking that people are equal?" I asked glaring at Marcus.

"Bloody hell, Marcus run." Draco warned.

My blood was boiling. I just think that what Slytherins think about equality. That people with pure blood can't be friends with half bloods or Muggle borns.

"I don't understand it. What you think." I said directing my words to the Slytherins.

"Guys I suggest you run before she starts to bark at you." Draco warned.

I took a deep breath, "It's fine Draco, they'll get what's coming to them soon." I said.

Draco looked surprised. "Are you okay YN?" He asked.

"Yeah I'm fine. I just know when to stand down." I said glaring at the Slytherin team.

"Looks like you don't know when to fight back!" Marcus said.

Thoughts ran through my mind. Thinking about if I should start chasing them with spells or standing down.

"YN relax." Draco told me.

I took many deep breaths before I heard the team laughing.

"That's it." I said raising my wand.

"YN don't do anything you'll regret." Draco said.

I pointed my wand at Marcus.

"Slugulus Erecto!" I said.

I turned away. "See you later Draco."

And I walked away while Marcus was vomiting slugs. The good thing is that the spell lasts for 10 minutes.
•••••
  Common Room
"Aren't you worried you'll get in trouble?" Draco asked as we entered the common room.

"No cause he can't prove it." I said.

"Well yeah he can." Draco replied.

I noticed that Marcus and the others if the Quidditch team enter as we sat down on the couch.

"Well I doubt he would want to pick another fight with me." I said pointing at the Quidditch team that was passing by.

"You got'em good." Draco stated in awe.

"Yep!" I said doing my homework.

"Do you think you could help me with this?" Draco asked.

"Sure let's go to the library and after we could go get dinner." I said grabbing my things.

"Alright, I'm coming!" Draco said grabbing his things catching up with me.