Chapter 23: Boggarts

Draco's POV
I held YN's hand all the way to the Great Hall. We sat down and enjoyed lunch until YN wanted to talk to the Golden Trio.

Yeah Potter, Weasley, and Granger have a name now.

"Hi Draco!" Pansy greeted with a smirk.

"Hey Pansy." I greeted back.

"Can I sit here?" She asked.

"Sure." I answered.

She sat down and asked about what happened to my arm. I started telling her the false story.

"Wow you were very brave." Pansy sighed, her chin in the palm of her hand.

She started to lean in.

"Whoa, Pansy! I'm with someone." I said.

"Who?" She asked pouting.

"YN." I answered.

"Well you two are perfect for each other. After all you guys are the Prince and Princess of Slytherin House!" She yelled storming off.

YN walked over and sat beside me again.

"What's with Pansy?" YN asked.

"She's mad that you're my girlfriend." I admitted.

"Well she has to suck it up because she was never gonna get you to like her." She said.

"Exactly." I replied.

We laughed. "Well time for Defense Against the Dark Arts class." YN said.

"Yeah. I wonder what Professor Lupin wants us to do." I replied.

"Dunno." She said and we went to class.
•••••
  Your POV
"Today we are learning about Boggarts. So you only need your wands today." Professor Lupin informed.

We set our things down and only had our wands in our hands.

"Now who can tell me about Boggarts?" Professor Lupin asked.

Hermione and I had our hands up first.

"Yes, Miss SN." Professor Lupin said.

"We don't know what a Boggart looks like. It only takes the form of the person's worst fear." I answered.

"Correct, 10 points to Slytherin!" Professor Lupin said.

"Now, Boggarts can be weakened or even killed by laughter. And the only spell that can cause this is Riddikulus. Say it," Professor Lupin instructed.

"Riddikulus." The class said in unison.

"Good now who would like to go first?" Professor Lupin asked.

My hand shot up without me knowing it.

"Okay Miss SN. What's your greatest fear?" Lupin asked.

"Snakes." I answered.

"Okay, do you have something in mind?" Professor Lupin asked.

I nodded.

Lupin opened the brown wardrobe and a gigantic cobra emerged. It rocked back and forth.

"Riddikulus!" I yelled.

The cobra's fangs turned to bunny rabbit teeth, a fluffy cotton tail appeared at the end of the tail, and the ears of the cobra turned to bunny ears.

Everyone in class laughed.

"Well done! Everyone get in line." Professor Lupin ordered still laughing.

I giggled.

"Nice job, YN!" Draco said.

"Thanks!" I said.

The Patil Twins and Ron went and then it was Harry's turn.

I was expecting his to be the Dark Lord, but it turned out to be a Dementor.

Professor Lupin went in front of Harry and the Boggart turned to the full moon. Lupin said the spell and it turned into a balloon that was running out of air. Professor Lupin enclosed the wardrobe, trapping the Boggart inside.

"Well that's all for today. Don't forget your things!" Professor Lupin instructed.

Draco and I got our things and talked until it was time for our next class.