Chapter 36: The Black Lake

Draco's POV
YN and I walked to the boats at the docks. The second task for the Triwizard Tournament is taking place at the Black Lake.

"I wonder what they are gonna do to be underwater for an hour." YN said as we got into our boat.

"Don't know." I replied.

She sighed.

"Hey, are you alright?" I asked.

"I'm alright. It's just I haven't gotten to sleep lately. Ever since that match between the Irish and Bulgarians I've been having nightmares." She replied.

"I doubt that he'll come back. And if you want we could sleep in the common room until they go away." I suggested.

"I'd like that." YN replied.

We got to the Black Lake and watched the game.
_______________________________________
Nightmares
  Your POV
I stood in a crib in a dark room. Bellatrix Lestrange stood over the lifeless body of my mother, after Mom had begged to spare me. Tears stained my cheeks and my eyes were red and puffy from crying.

"Momma." I choked.

"The Dark Lord wants you for a special task. Your mother was in the way of that." Bellatrix hissed.

I whimpered. I saw my Mother had her wand in hand. I imagined that I had it in my hand, and I felt my fingers wrap around the cold wand.

"What are you going to do with that? You don't know magic." Bellatrix laughed.

I looked left from right, finally staring Bellatrix in the eye.

"You don't know me." I told her.

A green light illuminated the room, flying towards Bellatrix. And hitting her square in the chest.

  Reality
I woke up, Draco's arms around me. Sweat glistening my forehead.

"Draco," I repeated, shaking his shoulder.

A soft moan left his lips. "Yeah, I'm up, I'm up."

He sat up and looked at me. "Did you have a nightmare?" He asked.

"Yeah..." I said, "It was when Bellatrix murdered my Mom."

"Come here." He said bringing me in a hug.

I hugged him, crying in his shoulder.

"Shh...shh... It's okay, you're safe. There's nothing to be afraid of. I'm here." Draco said.

"Thank you Draco... I love you so much." I thanked.

"You're welcome. Now try and get some sleep." He replied kissing me.

After that, I had no more nightmares for the rest of the night.