Chapter 25: Merry Christmas

Draco's POV
I woke up on Christmas morning, excited to give YN my gift. I hurried downstairs finding a few presents under the tree. I smiled as I went to wake YN.

Bad idea I know, but it's Christmas and I can't wait anymore.
•••••
  Your POV
I was sleeping in on Christmas morning, until Draco was shouting for me to get up.

"Draco! Quit I'm trying to sleep!" I yelled, "Of course you're not going to stop until I get up."

I got up and went downstairs. My blue night gown flowing behind me.

"Okay I'm up now let's hurry this up so I can go back to sleep." I groaned.

"You're not allowed to go back to sleep. You're staying up." Draco smirked.

"Ugh." I moaned wiping the sleep out of my eyes.

"Here you go. My present to you." Draco handed me a medium sized box.

"What do we have here?" I asked myself, lifting the lid.

A black kitten with ocean blue eyes stared up at me.

"Meow." The kitten meowed very cute like.

"Awww, Draco! Thank you." I said hugging him.

"You're welcome. What are you gonna name her?" Draco asked.

"Hm... Jinx." I answered.

"What a very nice name." He complimented.

I lifted Jinx from the box holding her in my arms. She was the size of my forearm. Her soft black fur was shiny too, and her blue eyes were innocent looking.

"She's absolutely purrrfect." I giggled.

"Really? You had to didn't you?" Draco asked.

"Yep!" I answered.

I petted Jinx as Draco opened my present to him. His jaw dropped. He lifted the book from the box and looked through it.

"Where did you get these?" He asked almost in a whisper.

"Do you remember Collin Creevey? I asked him to take pictures of us and I put the pictures in the scrapbook." I answered.

"It's amazing! I love it!" Draco tackled me in a hug.

"You're welcome Draco." I replied hugging him back.

We pulled away and I asked, "Draco, do you think we'll be together forever?"

He looked at me as if I was crazy. "Of course we will. You are the only one for me and no one can replace you. Don't even ask that question because we'll be together forever." He replied bringing me in a tight embrace.

"I love you so much Draco." I said.

"I love you too." He replied.

We danced to "You and I" by One Direction. It's our song.

Best Christmas ever.

(Thank you so much everyone I have so many views! And of course votes. Thank you so so so so much! This means so much to me. Stay tuned for the next chapters!)