Chapter 7: Halloween

Your POV
We had a big feast for Halloween. As everyone was enjoying themselves Professor Quirrel bursted through the door.

"Troll in the dungeons!" Quirrel said weakly, "Thought you ought to know."

And he collapsed. Lightning struck and people were screaming, more like Draco was screaming.

"Everyone to the dormitories at once!" Professor Dumbledore commanded.

"But is the Slytherin common room in the dungeons?" I asked panicking.

"Bloody hell." Draco managed.

Everyone ran to the common room. Once everyone was in the Slytherin common room, I started panicking.

"Draco, I'm scared." I said grabbing his sleeve.

"Come here." He said bringing me in a hug.

I felt safe. Calm. Just two 11 year olds giving each other comfort. Nothing weird there.

Pansy walked over to us and her jaw dropped.

"Oooooh!" She teased.

"Shut it Pansy!" Draco scolded.

And she walked away.

I pulled away and I said, "Thanks."

"No problem." Draco replied blushing.

I sat on the couch and Draco sat beside me. Thunder rumbled and lightning flashed. I don't know how to say this, but Draco makes me feel safe.

"Oh I almost forgot. I need to talk to Pansy about what happened before the Quidditch match." Draco said, "I'll be right back."

"See ya in a minute." I replied.

He nodded and headed to Pansy.

Draco's POV
I walked towards Pansy and said, "Hey Pansy, can I talk to you?"

"Sure Draco." Pansy said.

"Do you remember the day of the first Quidditch match?" I asked and she nodded.

"What did you say to YN?" I asked.

She sighed and then replied, "I told her that she wasn't good enough to be your friend. And that I was jealous of her."

"Why are you jealous of her? I mean we're just friends. Nothing more." I said.

"I've seen how you look at her. You like her, don't you?" Pansy replied.

"We are just friends Pansy, you don't have to be jealous." I said.

"I'll try to stop. I'll try." She said.

"Thank you." I thanked.

She nodded and I walked back to YN.

"Well that's done." I said to YN.

"What did she say?" YN asked, eagerly.

"She said she'll try to stop being mean to you." I replied.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you!" YN said tackling me in a hug.

"You're welcome." I said as I hugged her back.