Standing by his car, he bobbed his head along his small speech. "Don't worry, Johnny. I know this is important to you. And the kids, too. So there's no need to worry about me."

The corners of Johnny's lips curled up and waved his hand to Timmy. In a cheerful tone, he said, "I'll pick you up in the afternoon, so get your things ready. Pack everything you need. Leave the rest to me. I'll see you later!"

Speeding off, Johnny gazes at the mirror to see Timmy's figure still standing behind. The figure getting smaller as the distance between them became larger.

Timmy watched the car leave a skid marks on the neighborhood's street. An amused showed on his face as he shook his head. Entering the house, Timmy's thoughts drifted to formulating on how to tell his family of his moving out again.

After going through traffic lights and interstate parks, it took Johnny about two hours to get to large apartment building of Jessica and Sheryl's unit. Parking his car in a designated area, he called his friend to tell her he was waiting at the parking lot. Bored in his car, he went through to his picture albums on his phone. Pressing his finger on the Touch Sensor ID on his phone, pictures of many individuals popped up.

Scrolling to the albums, he stops at a man whose light face and flush cheeks stared at Johnny. His impatient mood gradually changed to excitement as the endorphin in his body were now released. Looking out his open window and the area, Johnny let himself get lost at the events that led him to today.

Twenty minutes went by him and a knock on the roof of his car shook him from his daydreaming. Suddenly, a hand appeared in front of his face and took his phone. Turning to where the hand came from, Johnny's annoyed expression quickly changed to anger.

"Jessica! What the hell?! Give my phone back, crazy woman!" Shouted Johnny at his friend.

A smirking Jessica observed the phone screen and the picture that Johnny was looking at.

"Ah... I see he got you going crazy for him huh?" Johnny kept yelling at Jessica, but to no avail she was out of reach. As he was about to get out of his seat, she said, " He's really cute... Now, is this one sided or...?" The twenty five years old woman questioned Johnny as she gave back the phone. She didn't want to get him really angry that they can't get a ride to where they needed to be. Her face was serious, but a hint of sympathy was sent to his way.

Johnny didn't answer. His brows wrinkled while he glared at Jessica. Johnny roughly pushed his phone at his back pocket. "None of your business. But letting you know now. It's going well, just keep your big mouth shut for now. Okay?"

"I'll try, but if this is taking you for so long. I'm gonna help you. Whether you like it or not."

Sighing, Jessica shook her red wavy hair at the driver. With her arms crossed, she called to our her girlfriend. "Sheryl! Hurry up, Johnny's getting antsy. He has to go home to his darling later on!"

Giggles from Jessica's mouths, as she stuck her tongue out. Johnny shifted his eyes to the side at his bipolar friend.

After a minute, Johnny, Jessica and Sheryl were on their way to meet with Lance and Sef at the Cafe Du Point. While Johnny drove to their destination, the couple in the back seat were lost in their own world. Their tittering at the back had him looking at the mirror every other minute.

Upon close inspection, Johnny saw their glowing and smiling faces. He couldn't help but feel envious at their public display of affection. Despite the being jealous, Johnny felt free, happy and blessed.