chapter 1

Hi im suki avani imani hatake and yes my dad is the copy cat ninja also called as kakashi. Like him i have white/silver hair and I usually wear all white but a black jacket. Im 12 years old and go to the academy. Im friends with choji , shikamaru,naruto and kiba.
I have a graduation test in a week. I live with my dad because my mom died because of the nine tailed fox. I was asleep and someone started to shake me saying "suki wake up or you'll be in for a surprise". I grunted and rolled over. I fell back to sleep, when his footsteps left. All of a sudden something cold landed on my head. I yelled as i jumped 5 feet in the air.

"Ahhhhh super cold!!" Then dad started to laugh and said" i did warn you and plus your shower is done.so i got up and got in the shower.

~5 minutes later :spongebob~

I was finished my shower and got my clothes on. After that i ate and went to the hokage's office.

Author:hey guys

Sasuke:hn

Author: you need a dictionary

Sasuke:why would i

Author: *throws a book at sasuke* Learn some new words

Kakashi*sweatdrops* author doesnt own naruto only suki.

Naruto: BELIEVE IT!!

Author: why are you so loud clam down jeez

Naruto:sorry author *kisses author on her cheek*

Author:*blushes* what was that for

Naruto:because i love you

Hinata:w-whaa

Author: umm.... Gotta blast *runs*

Kakashi: bruh

Everyone except author: bye see you soon

Also it might be a while until i update but ill try to do it soon ja ne!