"What Jihyun?"

"This woman is going to kill me! Then you! Where the hell are you!?" Jihyun exclaimed loudly.

"What are you talking about?"

"Aunt Jiae! Did you forget already you airhead?" Jihyun sighed annoyed. "I came to the house to get my running shoes and now she's not letting me go! Eomma forgot to tell her I have practice and she won't let me leave! I told you she has it out for me!"

Jimin sighed. "Of course she does. You throw up on her every time she visits, and purposely may I add... Just get your shoes and put her on the phone."

The younger boy did just that. The middle age woman was now on the other side and Jimin turned into a lawyer. He had to convince the woman of both their deals then negotiate the time they'd return. Their aunt being the stubborn woman she is, made him explain everything to the very last detail of their outing. After much talking she agreed and Jihyun hung up the phone.

"Just Hyunnie." Jimin cleared his throat, he had found an opening to learn what he'd been asked to do so. "He's having trouble."

At this Jungkook visibly perked up. "Yeah, what's wrong? Did he get hurt? I know he's suppose to have soccer today."

It was noticed just how much concern the fifteen year old held and just how much he knew of the other teenager. Jimin shook his head. "No no, just some family stuff...Speaking of my brother, has he mentioned anything about some girl?"

Again Jungkook became even more interested. Jimin pretened to be subtle about the topic, as to not raise to suspicious to himself and clearly it worked. The boy was more concerned in knowing what girl he spoke of than why he was asking all these questiosn regarding Jihyun.

"No what girl?"

Jimin shrugged. "Oh I don't know, just overheard him talking about some girl on the phone. Apparently she had invited him out for a study session and since you guys are close friends, I just thought you'd know."

"Well I don't." He huffed. "And  we're not exactly friends."

The seventeen year old pretended not to look so surprised. "Well then what are you if not friends? I'd assume he'd tell you if anyone about that girl-"

"He wouldn't tell me if he were trying to see someone else. Just stop talking please."

Jungkook was clearly now stressed. His eyebrows had furrowed and his expression had darkened. At his side fist were made and veins popped at them. He also bit down on his bottom lip throughout half of the deliveries. Sunset fell and they were nearly done when they were joined by a third party. As the two rested at a park nearby their last costumer's residence, they were approached by the youngest of the brothers.

"Hyunnie!" Jimin waved at his brother to catch his attention.

The boy looked over and smiled when he caught sight of the boy besides his brother however the same was not the case for Jungkook. The boy rose and met Jihyun half way. Jimin watched as his brother looked confused by the sudden bombardment he was receiving. When Jungkook brought up the girl Jimin had talked about the boy looked confused. It only took about a minute for him to realize what was going on. Jihyun paused Jungkook's verbal rampage and turned to his brother.

"Alright, you got what you wanted. Now what?"

Jimin tried his hardest to look clueless but his brother was somewhat correct, he almost got what he wanted.

~'~'~'
So in case you guys didn't know, Jihyun is actually the name of Jimin's brother (irl). There's no pictures of him at all as of right now but I came across this photo for any of you having trouble visualizing him, this might help a little or not at all but the picture is cute.

(Btw the characterization of him in this book is in no way connected to him irl, everything is my imagination except the name.)

(In the left photo he's the smaller one

(In the left photo he's the smaller one.)

Hope you enjoyed!

{Ciel1l}