Horrified

Chapter 52: Horrified

Mercy's P.O.V

My little girl killed a man. She's inherited Carson's talents..my little baby. I think Carson heard the gunshot and arrived to the crime scene. Hope looked like she was going to have a mental breakdown while Faith looked terrified of Hope. Carson's mouth opened a little. " Well done little one.." He says to Hope.

" WELL DONE?!! SHE JUST KILLED A MAN!" I scream.
" WELL WE BOTH KNEW THIS WAS GONNA HAPPEN SOMEDAY!" Carson shouts.
I couldn't do this. My back was aching from all of the whipping.

Next day

Hope would be scarred for life. This is heartbreaking for me. I knew this would happen..but not this early. Where did she learn to do that..? Damn you Carson. For giving her talents that shouldn't exist. Then again this had to happen..marrying a gang leader comes with it's prices..... and I 'Hope' that I didn't pick one I can't " Mummy?" Hope says shakily.
" Yes?"
" I think Faith is scared of me..." she says with great pain.

" She can't be scared of you..you're her sister..and even if she is..then it won't be long until you 2 are the best of friends again,"
She hunches her shoulders and walks off. Carson then walks in. CAN'T A GIRL HAVE PEACE?!! " Hey.." He says.
" Wedding's still on right?" I say bluntly.
" Duh," He says with a slight chuckle.
I give a slight smile. " Faith will remember this..she'll know about the gang.." I say worriedly.
" She's only 3..she might forget it over time," He says.
" Yeah..but Hope will always remember this.."
" She got Daddy's talents for shooting...what a natural..." He says arrogantly.
" 1. DO NOT BRAG! 2. DO NOT TRY AND MAKE THIS A GOOD THING ABOUT HOPE KILLING A FLIPPING GUY!!" I say.
I am so angry. Hope seems like the most innocent name ever. Hah! Like that's true.

After all of this, the only thing I'm literally happy about IS THAT THE WEDDING'S STILL ON!