It was him all along..

Chapter 23: It was him all along..

I WOKE UP in my old room in the gang house. Carson was stood in the corner. He looked terrible. Like really bad. His usually ruffled, messy hair was a bit more messier, and not in a cute way. He had dark circles under his bright blue eyes. Sometimes, they look even turquoise when I look closely. " How long have I been passed out for?" I ask.
" 2 weeks," He whispers.

TWO WEEKS. What the hell? Jeez even I didn't know I could be unconscious for that long. " How come? I only ran like 5 miles," I say sarcastically.
He smiles a bit. " Yes that, and that you've hardly eaten, and that you have a few bruises from that bastard!,"
His voice raised at the end. Was he really that worried? I get up and look him in the eyes," He's dead, and I'm alive, I'm ok Carson, don't worry!" I say.
" Who said I was worried?,"

Great here comes back the arrogant Carson.." Shut up Carson," I say while rolling my eyes.
Then, Carson looks at me, not like just looking, he was concentrating on me. I felt very vulnerable then. He seemed to notice that. " Shall we go downstairs my fair lady," Carson said while mgesturing his hand towards the door.
" We shall," I say while curtsying.

After laughing for who knows how long, we actually managed to get downstairs. " She's ok!" Azita literally screams.
" Caitlín and Lucy just looked relieved. " Where's Savannah?!" I ask.
" She's back at your house, we already told her that you're here, she's on her way," River says.
I looked at Diego, River, Hayley and Azita. River and Hayley were looking at each other in a weird way, the same way how Azita and Diego were looking at each other. " Guys, what am I missing here?" I ask.

Hayley slightly blushed. Then I get it. " Ooohhh Kay I'm just gonna go before this gets awkward,"
Me and Carson leave and head to the kitchen. I need some food! " Mercy, I need to ask you something," Carson says.
" Go ahead," I say.
" Do you wanna come on a date with me?"
AAAHH BUTTERFLY OVERLOAD!! I swear I look like a mutated tomato right now.
Then everything makes sense. From the moment me and Carson met...I always felt the connection...was he the one I was thinking of this whole time..even when we had our fights? " Of course," I say shyly..
" YAAASSSS!" Carson literally screams.
" Jeez Carson calm down, I'm not saying yes to marry you or something!!" I say while laughing.
Something in his eyes told me that he wished he was proposing to me....

FINALLY!! Jeez do you know how long I've waited for the right moment for this!! Anyway

FINALLY!! Jeez do you know how long I've waited for the right moment for this!! Anyway...So it's River and Hayley, and Azita and Diego!! Wonder what's in for them!?? KEEP ON READING AND FOLLOW ME PLEASE!!!!