Trouble

Chapter 21: Trouble

Savannah's P.O.V

IT'S BEEN A week. A week without seeing Mercy. I tried texting her..and calling her a million times, but I think I should ask her friends. I think Lucy gave me her number just in case....

Savannah:
Lucy, Mercy's missing, do you have any idea if where she is?

Lucy:
We're on it, we'll find her, don't worry.

Savannah:
Thank you so much Lucy!

Carson's P.O.V

I was working on some paperwork. Trying to get Mercy off my mind is harder than I thought. " Carson..I have some um..news?" Lucy says timidly.
" What is it? You know I'm having a hard enough time here!" I snap.
" Yeah..thing is Mercy is the problem here.." Lucy says.
" What is it!??" I say annoyed.
" Mercy's missing," She whispers.

I don't know how long now it's been since she said that. Probably a minute, but the words keep ringing in my head. 'Mercy's missing' . Why did I leave her? She always gets in trouble without me. " TRACK HER PHONE NOW!" I shout.

This is all to much. I regret saying I wanted to leave her. I regret every minute of it. She means more to me than I know. Ugh..she's got a hold on me..... Lucy hurriedly runs out of the office. My dad walks in. " What's all the shouting about tracking someones phone!" He says.
" Well what if I told you Mercy's missing," I say.

As soon as I say that..it hit me. How could we be so oblivious to the bigger picture. Xavier has her. " Wow..that girl really has a target on her head eh," My dad chuckles.
" Dad......Xavier has her.." I say, taking it in myself.
There is no way in hell that she is marrying a bastard like him. Poor Mercy..God knows what she's going through now.
At that moment Azita and Caitlín appear. " Her phones either dead, or turned off, we can't track her,"
" AAAARRGGGHHH!!!!!!" I shout.

I'm fuming. This is all too much. Mercy's out there, and no one knows where she is. Then, Azita slaps me out of nowhere. " Get. Yourself. Together." She says.
I take a deep breath. We will find her.

 We will find her

Well...isn't this a fabulous chapter. ( note the sarcasm)

Carson regrets leaving Mercy
Mercy's been kidnapped
AND AZITA SLAPPED CARSON:)