Hurt

Chapter 29: Hurt

SINCE I WAS free the next day, I didn't want to break my promise to Savannah.  I took a taxi to her house...I don't necessarily think it's mine as well since I don't live in it. " Hey Mercy!" Savannah says while hugging me tight.
" Hi Savvy!" I say.
" Since when did you ever call me Savvy?" Savvy asks with an amused look on her face.
" Well I figured I wanted you to have a nickname, so from now I call you Savvy," I say.
This was also cause' I couldn't be bothered to type it in without autocorrect deciding to torture me!

Me and Savvy talk about everything and anything. From Carson to Tessa and from Xavier to Amanda and Ellie. Soon enough it was time fir me to go back home. " Bye Savvy, I'll see you soon!" I say while climbing into the taxi.
The taxi starts and we head back home.

•••

I head into the house and saw a sight which I thought I'd never see. They didn't even notice me. Genesis pulled Carson towards her and she kissed him. I ran out in tears. He said he loved me. He said he wouldn't hurt me. Well now I know that was all bullshit.

Carson's P.O.V

Genesis kissed me. I pulled away immediately, but the damage was done....I could hear someone's footsteps running out from the room. Even if it wasn't Mercy, whoever it was would tell her. They didn't see that I pulled away immediately. They didn't see what really happened.... " GET OUT!" I shout at Genesis.
" Okay, but I know you'll come around and break up with her, although I think she'll break up with you," She says while walking out of the room. " WHY.IS.MY.LIFE.LIKE.THIS?!" I shout and with each word punching the wall.

My knuckles were bleeding, but I couldn't care less. That stupid girl. She did it on purpose. Now Mercy will build back up her walls and become how she used to be. Closed off, shy, didn't talk much, not very sociable.....What have I done!

Genesis's P.O.V

Mercy was going to break up with Carson now. This is perfect. Just what I want. Now I can actually make Carson's life a living hell after what he did to my family....I can't believe he didn't recognise me. Step 1 complete. Now for Step 2...

 Now for Step 2

Mercy has no clue what happened

Mercy has no clue what happened. This is one big emotional mess. Worse than finding there are raisins in a muffin instead of choc chips, or dropping your ice cream......been there done that..