Amanda and Ellie

Chapter 22: Amanda and Ellie

AMANDA IS TALKING to someone outside. " Mercy, this is Eleanor, but you can call her Ellie,"
" Hi," Ellie says.
" Ellie knows all of the passwords and codes to get out of here, and she's willing to help you, but it'll be a week before we can go," Amanda says.
" Why?" I ask.
" Security's big at the moment, and I know for a fact that in a week, Xavier's going on a mission, there'll be less security and I can shut down the CCTV," Ellie explains.

•••

It's been a week of torture. Xavier bought me a horrible wedding dress.

That's just some random model by the way!

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

That's just some random model by the way!

It was too revealing for my taste. It is pretty I guess, just isn't my style. I'm 18, I shouldn't be getting married wearing something like that. Also, he's being clingy again, always complimenting me and all sorts. I have this weird feeling though, that I want someone else to say those words to me. Carson keeps creeping up in my mind. Carson just left me speechless the other day. Kissing me and leaving with a cold scary look in his face. I could tell he didn't want to associate with me.

I'm still confused over who I keep wanting to say those words though. Boys are messed up. Ellie and Amanda were setting up for tonight. I can't wait to kill Xavier though. Ellie snuck into the weapon room and grabbed a bomb. After we leave, she's gonna hide it and it will go off after 2 hours, presumably when they're asleep. If he isn't dead, then I will kill him myself. " Come on Mercy!" Amanda says.

We all sneak out while Ellie puts in se random codes. Soon enough, we made it out into the open. " I guess it's goodbye now," Ellie says while handing me a gun and a few knives," Just to defend yourself.
" Where are you going," I ask," The bomb will kill you if you go back,"
" We're staying at a hotel for a bit," Amanda says.
I run off into the forest. It may be night, but the closest place I could possibly go to is the gang house. It's still a bit far away, but it'll do.

•••

I've been running non-stop, and now I'm taking a break. I just want to hear the bomb go off. Then, at perfect timing, I hear a loud blast. I'm just gonna presume Xavier is dead. Thank God for that. I get up and carry on running. What's that? I see some lights in the distance. Could it be the gang house? I better check for myself. I start jogging now, in hope of finding the gang house. Caitlín, River and Diego were on security. " Mercy?" Caitlín says while coming to help me.
I was exhausted. I could hardly stand. I then collapsed on the floor and everything went black.

At the top is Back to you by Bebe Rexha and Louis Tomlinson

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

At the top is Back to you by Bebe Rexha and Louis Tomlinson. I love this song.

C Y'ALL LATER!!

Mercy[BEING REWRITTEN]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें