He found me

Chapter 31: He found me

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
MERCY'S P.O.V

THE CLUB WAS playing some pretty good music..consisting of Despacito....Drinking away my problems can work sometimes, but just so I don't become an alcoholic I only drink every 2 weeks. Not that bad...right? Anyway, I go up to dance as that's probably the only thing that can calm me down....

CARSON'S P.O.V

Genesis is doing my head in. Apparently now she wants to go to LA and have fun. That was 2 days ago. Now, we're in LA. " Let's go to the club!" Genesis says.
Why did I end up with her, she won't let me break up with her! Mercy would be 19 now, I'm 21..... We enter the Club and I see something that makes my blood boil...

MERCY'S P.O.V

A few moments before.....

" Hey," A guy says while approaching me.
" Umm Hi?" I say.
His breath reeked of alcohol, he was obviously drunk. " What are you doing all by yourself?" He asks while smirking in a creepy way.
" None if your business, and how old are you?" I ask, he looked older than me..
" I'm 30 years young, what about you angel?" He asks.
" Firstly I am not your angel, secondly I'm only 19 so get the hell away from me!"

He started coming closer. I swear if he takes another step towards me I will punch him. He just took another step. That's it! I punch him as he collapses to the floor. " That should be a warning," I say while strutting off.
I turn around and see him. He was standing with her. " WHAT THE ACTUAL F**K?!!" I shout at Carson.
I'm having a terrible day. " Mercy..." He says while gaping at me.

I slap him. " Ow jeez that burns!" He  says.
I run out like my life depends on it. I am not facing him. Not now. He was with Genesis. For all I know, they could be on their honeymoon! I turn around cautiously and see Carson is chasing after me. IT IS HARD TO RUN IN HEELS! " MERCY GEORGE WILLOWS!" Carson shouts.
Was he angry? Oh no there's a dead end! " D..Don't h..h..urt me!" I stutter.
He had a cold look in his eyes. He was scaring me....

CARSON'S P.O.V

She was stuttering and shaking. Was she scared of me? Why did I shout at her like that? She's been through enough..." Mercy....what you saw that day wasn't what you thought it was.." I whisper.
" Y..yeah right I'm p..pretty sure I know what I saw..." Mercy says while looking into my eyes, with nothing, but anger.
It hurt me to see her like this. I hugged her tightly. She started squirming. " GET AWAY FROM ME!" She shouts.
I let go. " Hey babe let's leave her, she obviously doesn't care for you!" Genesis says.

Mercy stared at Genesis like she wanted to kill her. " Please Mercy, hear me out! Genesis get the hell away from here!" I say.
Genesis leaves as I turn to face Mercy. She looked like a deer in headlights. Scared, frightened....everything I didn't want to see. " You have 2 minutes," She says.

I explain that I didn't want her and how she had forced herself onto me. Mercy seemed to soften up, but then she went on full interrogation mode. " Is she your girlfriend now?"
" Yes.." I say sheepishly.
" Did you agree to come with her here?"
" No!"
" Did you sleep with her?"
" WHAT THE ACTUAL HELL NO!"
" Okay I'm done here," Mercy says.
" Why Mercy...come back....?" I ask.

MERCY'S P.O.V

Should I trust him now? Then I decided to ask the one question that I hoped would settle it. " Do you still love me?"

 " Do you still love me?"

OMG WHAT KIND OF STORY HAVE I CREATED!!