15|Smile

Chapter 15: Smile

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

M E R C Y

I wake up on the couch wrapped in Blake's arms once again, finding myself feeling the same flustered embarrassment wash over me.

" Ugh what time is it anyway?" I hear Blake murmur, as my eyes trail to the clock at the back of the room.
" It's 1 in the afternoon," I laugh, Blake getting up quickly and running with a quick 'bye'.

I get up taking my own time, and go upstairs to my room, only to be surprised by a very giddy Sienna.

" Oh my gosh you guys did it!" She screams after saying a long string of incoherent words to herself.
" Did What?" I ask stupidly, before realising what she was implying. " Ew god no Sienna, he's like my big brother!" I laugh back, Sienna's face falling.

" And I'm engaged to Chris Hemsworth! He's anything but your big brother, so get that crap out of your head bitch," She shouts, going all ballistic and over enthusiastic.

" Okay, first calm down, and then just forget everything that has happened in the past 5 minutes," I say, talking to her as if she was a child.

In response, Sienna pouts and walks out of my room, before walking back in with a large grin plastered on her face.

" What you thinking?" I ask, hoping it wasn't anything too crazy.
" Oh nothing much, except it is your birthday next week Mercy, right?"
"How do you know that?"

I had never really been a big one for my birthday. Mainly because on my birthday Savannah and my dad were sad because it was my mum's death day.

In fact sometimes I completely even forget when my birthday is, but I'm pretty sure it's August 10th.

" I checked your records duh? Besides it's August 2nd now, why wouldn't you mention it to anyone?" She says, shaking my shoulders.

She's had way too much coffee.

" How much coffee did you just have?"
" Oh uh, like 7 cups,"

Ah.

" Okay let's go have some water," I smile gently, hoping she wouldn't do anything too crazy.
" Sure," She grins, jumping up and down.

If this is how she is with coffee I'm scared to find out how she is when she's drunk.

We got like EXACTLY 500 words.. exams exams exams......uuggghhhh