Bye and see you soon

Chapter 27: Bye and see you soon

I JUST REALISED. With all the stress that's happened these past week..I forgot about Savannah. I grab my phone and talk to her. " Oh my god, Savannah I'm so sorry," I say into it.
" It's fine..I know that you belong with the gang...You're happy there, but promise me that you'll visit," Savannah says..her voice becoming more urgent by the end.

" Heck, I'll visit you tomorrow," I say, hoping that nothing comes up.
" Okay..Bye and see you soon!" Savannah says.
She puts down the phone. " Sooooo you're staying with us?" Carson questions.
" Whaddaya think?"
" Nah...you're going back to Savannah," He says, thinking he's some comical genius. I roll my eyes and walk away. " Oh and we have a mission!" Carson shouts.
Great! ( note the sarcasm) I better go to the weapon room to see what Carter wants us to do.

•••

" Today, we're going to attack a different gang today," Carter says while looking at a clipboard.
" Which one, not The Lions right?" I ask.
" No, but we are attacking the Red Vipers,"
" Are we attacking them because they kinda stole the whole snake gang name idea?" Carson asks while grinning.
" God no Carson, they scammed us in a deal, and no one messes with the Black Cobras," Carter says while slowly raising his voice at the end.

"Mercy, Genesis, Carson, River and Caitlín will be actually fighting them, Azita, Lucy, Hayley and Diego will be setting off bombs and all sorts of stuff, GEAR UP!" Carter orders sternly.
I grab the usual. A handgun to keep in my pocket, a rifle on my back, and like a million sharp knives. This is gonna be fun...I don't even know who the hell the Red Vipers are, but when they mess with one of us....they mess with all of us.

Xavier's P.O.V

The night of the bomb:

We had just come back from our mission. We told the Red Vipers to form an alliance to defeat The Black Cobras. I entered Mercy's room. It was empty. I sent for Amanda, but she was gone...and so was Ellie. THOSE TRAITORS! Then a large explosion took place. I felt many wounds open as I screamed in pain. I wasn't dead. That meant Amanda and Ellie had helped Mercy escape, and also set off a bomb to kill me. It'll take a lot more than a bomb to kill me my dear Mercy...

Ohh snap! Xavier's alive! And what's worse is that they've formed an alliance with the Red Vipers

Is Genesis still infatuated with Carson?
What'll happen in the attack?
KEEP READING TO FIND OUT!!