Red Vipers

Chapter 28: Red Vipers

THERE IN FRONT of me was their warehouse. " Mercy you go inside as a distraction I'll go round the back," Carson says.
I nod and sneak in. I get out my handgun and shoot upwards. It seems to startle them so I ran behind a box. A few bombs go off, courtesy of the others. Caitlín runs in next, she gets out some knives and throw them at the opponents.

A few drop dead. I then sprint out and use my shotgun to my advantage. I hide it in my jacket, and then go hand-to-hand combat with three of them. After kicking and punching them quite a bit, I suddenly have the urge to to not just kill them by knocking them out and kicking a few more times.....I grab my handgun and hit each of them in the head with the actual handgun to not just knock them out, but kill them because that handgun is made of heavy metal. Blood was everywhere, it wasn't a pretty sight. More and more kept on coming, but the weird thing is that I recognised some of them.." Mercy!" Carson says while grabbing me." It's not just the Red Vipers, it's the Lions as well,"

"Shit," I say, gripping onto my handgun tightly." Didn't the bomb to kill them go off?" I ask to mostly myself.
" Well, you may have heard the bomb go off but it sure as heck didn't kill Xavier," Carson says.
" How about we pretend to retreat, and set off a bomb, a massive one, to go off after 5 minutes once we have left," I say.
" That's a good idea, let's go!" Carson says while grabbing my hand and running.
He seemed to have already informed the others. Diego was on the roof, setting off the bombs. It seemed like there were 10 instead of one massive bomb. That would do. " LET'S GET OUT NOW!" Diego shouts while climbing down.

I ran for my life. Carson was right next to me, but what annoys me is that Genesis is right next to Carson as well. Doesn't that girl get that Carson has a girlfriend, or is she really stupid? I'm gonna go for the second one. I could hear the explosions go off in the distance. Good riddance Xavier. Rest In Pieces.....

 Rest In Pieces

ITS FRIDAY AND IM SAD CUZ THE HOLIDAYS ARE NEARLY OVER!!! Anyway

ITS FRIDAY AND IM SAD CUZ THE HOLIDAYS ARE NEARLY OVER!!! Anyway...Xavier's dead! This time he actually is though!
What'll happen next?
Just saying, Azita is 18, Caitlín and Lucy are also 18. Mercy's 18. Genesis is 19. Carson is 20. Savannah is actually 20 as well.