He's back?

Chapter 20: He's back?

WHAT THE ACTUAL hell did Carson do? He just walked away like nothing even happened! " Carson come back here!" I shout at him.
He carried on walking.

Carson's P.O.V

I can't do this. If I go back to her, she'll leave again..she's gonna live a normal life. Then there's me..a guy desperate for something he can't have. Why is life this complicated? God why did I even ask that..?? I kept on walking. I know I kinda made Mercy a bit annoyed, but...this is all too much. I think I'll just forget her. She's not going to come back into the gang life..so she can't be with me. I'll put her in danger. Xavier's alive, biding his time. If we start a relationship, who knows what he's going to do.

Mercy's P.O.V

Ugh...boys are so complicated. " Bye guys..see you around," I say to Caitlín, Azita and Lucy.
I turn around and walk away. I might as well go and grab some food. I walk until I reach a Starbucks and order a hot chocolate. It's cold outside! Literally, hot chocolate is one of the best things ever made! I walk outside and take a deep breath. The cool crispy air was so calming. I don't really know why. Then, out of nowhere someone grips onto my arm tightly and drags me into a corridor. I try to punch them, but they inject me with something and everything goes black.

•••

I wake up in a small room. The walls were dirty and the curtains were ripped. Where am I? Then a boy with light blonde hair walks in. " XAVIER!" I shout angrily.
" Oh baby, what happened to us..why did you knock me out? Never mind though, that can be forgiven..if you marry me," He says slyly.
Ok this guy is a psychopath. " No!" I snap.
" Well then, we'll have to do this the hard way!" He says.

He flips me over and punches me.
No..not this again... I try and punch him back, but I couldn't move. My hands and legs were tied up with ropes..ropes that were attached to the wall. Why? " Fine, I'll marry you!" I say just for the sake of it.
" Good," Xavier says..and leaves without another word.

A girl walks in with some food. " Hello..I can't believe what he's doing to you!"
" Who are you!?" I ask..I was a bit wary of whether to trust her or not.
" I'm Amanda," she says," I was kidnapped to..I'm part of the gang now..not like I wanted to though,"
" Could you help me?" I ask
" Get out? Maybe.." Amanda says with a slight smile.

" Amanda says with a slight smile

I'm fasting..and I'm bored so I'm just gonna be writing a lot these holidays. Shout out to @M4andy7474