10| Is that a challenge?

Chapter 10: Is that a challenge?

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

M E R C Y

I GUESS IT'S time. I'm gonna actually learn how to fight, and to say I'm excited is an understatement.

Blake is my teacher since, well no offence, but Carson is a bit..too old?

" Get ready princess cause' I'm one hell of a fighter," He smirks.
" I don't even know how to fight, so I don't know why you're already ready to kill me," I say, rolling my eyes.

" I want you to punch me, duh?" He grins.

I swing my arm back and punch him in the arm.

" Not bad princess, but you need to work on where your strength is coming from," He replies, pretending to be all professional.

The rest of the day was spent on me learning how to punch and block. Once I finally got the hang of it, I managed to do some sort of damage, but Blake let me. If he was blocking I'm pretty sure his strength literally would kill me.

Once training was over, and I was extremely exhausted, I just lay on my bed for a couple of hours, thinking about everything that was going on, before someone opens the door.

" So, how was training?" A girl who I've never seen asks, casually leaning onto the wall in my room.
" Um great, but who are you?" I ask, feeling extremely awkward as to who this person was.

She's extremely pretty. Her long, wavy, blonde hair cascades down her back, and her eyes were a bright blue. Not to mention her teeth were gleaming brighter than Simon Cowell's teeth.

" Oh sorry, I'm Sienna," She grins, taking a seat next to me. " And you are the new girl with a cool name,"
" Well thanks, what do you do around here?" I ask, moving up a bit.

" I'm usually just backup, but most people know me as Blake's younger sister," She says, rolling her eyes in annoyance.
" Cool, how old are you and Blake anyway?"

" I'm 18, same age as you I hear, and Blake's 20," She shrugs. " By the way I was called up here to remind you it's dinner, so let's go!" She says, grabbing my hand.

The doors to the dining room were made of wood. They're massive as well, so you can tell this room is considered important. Sienna opens the door and this place looks like the hall in Hogwarts, except there is only one long mahogany table, rather than four.

There's a space for Sienna right next to Carson's at the top of the table, and there's another chair there, and judging by the direction that Sienna is dragging me, that space is for me.

" Ah welcome Mercy, Blake here was telling me at how much of a quick learner you are," Carson smiles warmly, gesturing to the space.

The chatter around the room rose as I studied some of the people there. Most of them were male, but a few females were dotted here and there. They all look around 18-30 years old.

" So Mercy, you hopefully not thinking about running away?" Blake asks, my name rolling off his tongue with emphasis.

Ugh he's so...annoyingly sexy.