Jackie

Ezra is 30 and Aria is 24 and they have two little girls. Ezria still own The Brew.

Daisy:

Ava:

Ezra's pov:

Ezra's pov:

My phone buzzes in my jean pocket, letting me know I have received a text.

Retrieving my phone from my pocket, I see that it is from my wife, Aria.

It reads 'Hey babe, I know I am running a little late but I will be at The Brew soon. Love you.' - Aria

'That's alright baby there's no rush, see you soon. I love you too - Ezra.' I reply before I walk into my daughter Ava's room to get her up from her nap.

After my eldest daughter Daisy was born, we moved into a bigger house still in town as although me and Aria are both writers, we still own The Brew and do shifts from time-to-time.

We decided to use the upstairs as a play room and a nap room for the children when one of us is working so that if the other needed any help, we were close by.

Although our children are pretty good.

Daisy, our 3-year-old has just started pre-school and is loving it. She is very bubbly and always full of life. She is super talkative and has plenty of questions to ask us daily. She is a mini Aria with her looks, personality and height.

Ava, our 10-month-old bubba is a lot like me with my curls and blue-eyes. She is extremely happy all of the time and the only moment when a smile isn't present on her face is when she is hungry or needs a nap.

Currently, Aria is out picking up Daisy from pre-school while I stayed with Ava as she was napping so we decided instead of bothering her, I would stay at The Brew and watch over her while she got her rest.

"Hi baby girl." I say cheerily to Ava as she bounces up and down in her cot.

She reaches her arms up to me wanting me to pick her up which I gladly do.

"Da-da." she smiles widely showing her two bottom teeth. The only teeth she has at the moment.

I make my way out of her room and I grab her a little snack of yogurt for her as I can't supply the breast-milk that Aria will give her when she gets to The Brew.

Ava eats solid foods at least 3 times a day but it is recommended that she still has at least 24 to 32 ounces of breast milk or formula in a 24-hour period. Since Aria decided to breast-feed both of our girls, that is what she has.

Aria breast-fed Daisy until she was around a year and a half and she plans to do the same with Ava.

Once I have fed Ava her snack, I clean her up and make my way out of the door - holding Ava so that her back is against my chest and my left arm is under her legs - ensuring to lock it even though we will be just downstairs.

As soon as I reach the bottom step, I hear my loud 3-year-old as she enters The Brew with her mother.

"Daddy." she screams as she runs towards me with a gigantic smile which matches her mother's.

"Hi sweetie. Did you have a good day at pre-school?" I wonder even though I am pretty sure she did.

"Yes it was so fun." she replied as Aria reaches us.

"Hi baby girl." she smiles at Ava, taking her out of my arms. "your so happy today aren't you?" she asks, not expecting an answer.

"Mama." Ava says, snuggling into Aria's chest.

"Hey, what about me?" I joke with her before I kiss her sweet lips.

"Why? Do you need feeding?" she wonders wiggling her eyebrows which makes me groan.

"Don't tease me." I whisper into her ear before we are interrupted by Daisy.

"Can I have some juice, please?" she questions, tugging on my trouser leg.

"Of course, princess." I smile before I pick her up and hold her on my hip.

I give once last glace at Aria who winks at me before she wonders off into her usual corner to feed Ava.

While I walk to the fridge which contains the drinks, I notice that The Brew isn't too busy at the moment.

There are a couple of people dotted around but I am glad that my conversation with Aria should have gone unnoticed.

I grab Daisy her favourite carton of juice and she smiles brightly when she sees it in my hand.

Since she doesn't quite have the hang of it, I poke a hole in the top of the carton using the straw to ensure she doesn't spill it all over herself like the last time I let her try.

"Thanks daddy." she says when I give it to her before she begins sipping on the juice.

"Your very welcome sweetie. Why don't you go and sit with mommy while I make her and I a drink?" I suggest and she nods in agreement before she wonders off to the corner where Aria is sitting with Ava.

I make myself a coffee and grab Aria a cold drink.

As I make my way over to my family, I notice there is somebody else sitting in front of Aria but from my position, I can't see who it is.

"Can you please just stop? Its pretty disgusting and I don't want to see it." the person says making me confused but I have a feeling its about Aria breastfeeding.

Aria does this most days in The Brew and not once have we ever had someone complain about it so this is completely new but I'm not going to stand here and let this person insult my wife, especially while my two daughters are sitting there.

"Excuse me? What is the problem here?" I ask, anger present in my voice.

The person turns and immediately I know who it is.

"Jackie." I say with no emotion.

"Hey they Ezra. Long time no see." she grins, licking her lips.

Perfect. What does she want?