First family vacation

Aria's pov:

"It's so beautiful here. The beaches, the sights, the people." I say to Ezra in awe.

"I agree. This is such a beautiful sight." he says but when I turn to face him, I notice he is staring right at me with a huge grin plastered on his face.

"That was real cheesy babe." I laugh and Ezra quickly joins in.

"You know you love it. You can't deny it sunshine!" he points out while stepping closer to me so that he can wrap his arms around my waist. The front of his body pressed against my back.

"I do love it. One of the first things that made me fall in love with you." I confirm with a smile.

"Oh really? what was the very first thing?" he questions.

"Your curly hair." I giggle making him laugh.

For a while, we stare out into the distance, looking at the beautiful ocean of Hawaii.

Not much talking is done but the silence is comfortable. Well, the silence other than the soft sound of the ocean and people laughing and having fun on the beach below us.

We each take some photos on our phones to save for memories but it comes as a struggle when we decide to take a picture of us both in front of the view as neither me or Ezra is good with holding the phone in one hand.

We either drop the phone before the picture is took or only one of us manages to make it inside the shot.

With us being alone, there isn't any one to ask until the voice of an older woman interrupts my thought.

"Would you like to me to take the picture for you?" she asks sweetly.

"Oh thank you! That would be great." I smile before I move forward to give her my phone.

As I am doing so, a man appears at the top of the steps and comes to stand close by.

Sensing that I am about to speak to tell and show the woman what to do, she says "don't worry dear, my daughter has me taking pictures of her and my grandkids quite a lot."

I give her a quick nod in reply before I move back over to where Ezra is waiting for me.

"Ready?" the woman asks once we're in our position.

"We're ready." we both reply before she takes a few snaps of us both.

"Your a beautiful couple." the woman tells us as a groan comes from the man she was with who I'm guessing is her husband.

"Elise." he says but she shakes her head in reply before she speaks to us again.

"So are you two on your honeymoon?" she wonders as she passes my phone back to me.

"Nope we got married last year in Italy. We're here on our one year anniversary." Ezra explains and she nods with a smile.

She turns back to the man before she tells us "we've been married for 40 years." making both mine and Ezra's jaw drop.

"Wow. Congratulations!" I say with wide eyes.

"Thank you but don't look at me like that honey. Time goes quickly if your having fun. We got married when we were twenty, eight children later and now we are both retired and enjoying life even more as we now have time to explore and travel. I can see the love you two have for each other. Your going to be together for the rest of your lives. Before you know it, you'll have been married for 40 years." she explains with a chuckle.

For the first time since they got to the top of the steps, her husband comes over to join us.

"Best 40 years of my life." he says making me look at Ezra with a grin.

That's something my husband would say.

"So, do you two have any children yet?" Elise wonders.

"Honey, leave the poor kids alone." he says shaking his head but a smile is present on his face.

Me and Ezra answer anyway.

"Not yet." we both say at the same time making us giggle like crazy teenagers.

"Well, I wish you the best of luck when you do. Kids are a joy. Tiring but a lot of fun. Especially family holidays." she smirks.

"Thank you." I reply and I feel Ezra place his hand on the bottom of my back.

"Well, we best be off. Got some more walking to do." Elise explains and i'm suddenly pulled into a hug.

We say our goodbyes and with one last wave, they are on their way.

After a few minutes, me and Ezra decide its time to go back down the beach.

He picks up our bag which carries our drinks and we begin to make our way down the steps.

Like always, Ezra places his arm around me so that his hand is resting on my hip, except this time, he moves it a little further around to rest over my small bump that you can't see due to my clothing.

"I love you." Ezra grins before he sweetly connects his lips to mine.

Although I would really love to deepen the kiss, there are quite a few kids around us who will probably be grossed out so I pull away.

"I love you too." I tell him honestly before we continue our walk along the beach with his arm wrapped around me.

Unknown to Elise, we are already on our first family holiday, our baby enjoying it from inside of me.

This isn't as long as the others but I thought it would be nice to just end it here.