Your always beautiful to me

Aria's Pov:

I wake up in the morning, rolling over in hopes of finding my husband on the other side of the bed so I can snuggle into him.

Sadly, he is no where to be found.

I lay awake, trying to get back to sleep but find that I can't due to the coldness and missing my husband doesn't help.

Instead, I get out of bed, realising that Ezra must have took the kids downstairs for breakfast.

Together, we have a four-year-old daughter named Daisy and not too long ago, I give birth to our son, Noah.

It has been almost 7 week since he was born and he is a little gem, just like our daughter Daisy.

Daisy was an amazing baby and she settled in pretty well almost immediately and gladly, Noah is the same.

We had some difficult nights when we first brought him home but that was to be expected.

Overall, he is amazing.

I take the opportunity of been alone to take a shower and silently thank Ezra for taking the children downstairs to allow me to rest.

I'm always very grateful when he does that.

After my shower, I get dressed into one of Ezra's t-shirts and some sweatpants since I am not going anywhere today.

I make my way downstairs and I am greeted by a hug from Daisy.

"Morning mommy! You have daddies t-shirt on again." She giggles while hugging my legs tightly.

"Morning baby and yes I do." I smile before I pick her up and kiss her on the cheek.

For 4 years old, Daisy is a very fluent speaker which both me and Ezra are proud of.

If you only heard her speak, you would assume she was a lot older than she is but her cute little face and chubby cheeks are enough to convince people that she's only 4.

I place Daisy back into her chair before I take Noah out of Ezra's arms to allow him to cook without having to hold our son.

"Morning beautiful." Ezra says before he lifts my chin so that he can kiss me on the lips.

"Morning." I smile before I move away from him and take Noah over to the table to sit down next to Daisy.

"Has he been fed this morning?" I question Ezra, looking down at our little boy who is staring right back at me with his massive hazel eyes.

Those eyes, he got from me.

"Yep. It was the last one though so he will need you the next time he needs feeding." Ezra turns to me with a smile.

"That's alright." I reply truthfully.

To allow Ezra to feed our son, I sometimes express my breast milk so that if I am busy, Ezra can do it.

We eat breakfast together as a family but I don't eat much as I am more focused on Noah.

I make eye-contact with Ezra and he gives me a concerned look knowing how much I love pancakes as he notices how little I have ate.

Knowing Ezra as well as I do, I can tell that he doesn't want to question me about it due to Daisy sitting between us.

"Do want me to take him?" Ezra wonders after he has swallowed his last bite.

"No, its okay. I will get something later." I reply before glancing at Daisy to see she was watching what is happening intently.

"Do you not like daddies pancakes anymore?" Daisy wonders.

"Of course I do. I love them." I tell her hoping she will drop it. Of course she doesn't.

"Then why haven't you ate them mommy?" she questions me.

"I'm just not feeling too good this morning." I say realising the mistake I just made.

"Oh, do you have a bad tummy? You should get some medicine." she replies and I freeze, not knowing how to reply.

"How about you go and get ready for the day? I will make sure mommy gets some medicine." Ezra tells Daisy and she nods in reply before she rushes off to her bedroom.

"What's wrong Aria? Don't try lying to me." Ezra says softly knowing exactly what I would do.

"Its nothing. I just don't feel like eating this morning." I say but before he can reply, Noah begins to cry.

"I better go and change him." I say before I stand up quickly.

"We're gonna talk about this later." Ezra says as he watches me leave.

I lay Noah down on his changing mat before I put a clean diaper on him. Even once he is changed, he still whimpers and I realise he is hungry.

I move the top that I am wearing up and over my breast so that I can feed Noah and he happily latches on and begins to feed. His whimpers stopping immediately.

"I'm going to take Daisy to the park for a little while. I would have took the little man too but I can see he is busy." Ezra says suddenly making me freeze.

I didn't even hear him come in.

I turn my head towards him so that I can look at him and see a smile spread across his face.

"He can stay with me." I reply turning away from him.

I move the covers on the bed slowly so that they are covering my stomach hoping Ezra won't notice. Gladly he doesn't.

"Okay we won't be gone long. I'm meeting Caleb there as he is bringing Amy to the park too and he said that Daisy can sleep over at his and Hanna's tonight if its okay with us?" Ezra wonders, wanting my consent.

"Yep that's fine. Daisy will be excited to spend the night with Amy." I reply before I hear movement.

Ezra comes across our room and he pecks me on the forehead before he kisses Noah's hand. Not wanting to disturb him while he feeds.

"I love you both." Ezra says.

"We love you too." I reply honestly and I watch as Ezra leaves our room.

He is going to come back later and expect me to tell him what is wrong and I have no idea what to say to him without sounding ridiculous.

How am I even going to begin to explain?

There will defo be a part 2 to this so don't worry. It will be up soon.