Almost too late

Someone texts Aria from Ezras phone telling her to leave cause he doesn't love her

Aria's Pov:

'I think we should break up. I don't love you. I never did. Bye - Ezra'

I read the text message over and over again, not believing what I am seeing.

This can't be real, I keep telling myself but it must be. This message is sent by Ezra and it's his phone number which only means one thing.

He has finally told me how he really feels. After almost 2 years, he has finally told me that he doesn't really love me.

How could I have been so stupid? My head is a mess and I don't understand why it took him almost two years to break it off with me?

What was I to him? He just used me.

The tears pour out of my eyes and there is no way to stop them.

It's never ending.

I can't believe this is happening.

We planned to have a future together. To get married and someday, have children. Why didn't he tell me that he didn't really want that?

That he didn't want a immature little girl to be his wife someday.

I can't see I blame him. It must have been so difficult for him to keep up will all the pretending. He must have just felt sorry for me.

Without a second thought, I angrily wipe away my tears and get out of bed.

I grab my suitcase from the top of my wardrobe and start shoving my clothes inside of it.

I can't stay here. I need to get away and never come back.

Who will care if I miss my graduation? I have done all of my tests so I might as well move away a few weeks earlier than I expected...alone.

He was suppose to be coming with me.

I pack everything that I will need, including the picture of me and Ezra last month. I am not ready to give it up yet, even if he has already given up on me.

Once I have packed everything important to me, I grab my car keys and drab my suitcase before I take it outside and place it inside my boot.

Suddenly my mom pulls up in the driveway and panic flashes across her face when she sees the suitcase.

Not wanting to make things more difficult, I quickly close the boot and dive into the drivers seat, not allowing her anytime to speak to me.

Before she can fully process it, I am down the street and out of her view when I suddenly freeze. My phone is still on my bed but I don't have time to go back for it. She won't let me go if I do.

Ella's Pov:

My heart breaks in two when I see my daughter putting her suitcase into her boot with tears running down her face.

What on earth is happening?

I call her name but she doesn't hear me, instead she rushes to the drivers side and climbs inside, disappearing out of my sight before I can fully process what is happening.

I quickly go inside the house and run up into my daughters bedroom and my worst nightmare becomes a reality.

She is running away but why?

Suddenly I hear a beep and notice that her phone is on her bed. She had left it.

Without a second thought, I look at her phone to see a text message that I would never expect.

'Why would you think that anyone would want you? You should leave...for good! - Ezra'

Anger takes over my body and I am out the house and in the car heading towards his apartment in no time. He is going to pay for what he has done to my daughter.

When I arrive, I bang on the door, not caring would could hear me.

The door opens and a sleepy looking Ezra appears behind it but before he can ever process it is me, I have him slammed up against the door and I punch him in the nose.

"After everything that I have done for you, you do this? My baby is leaving because of you and she didn't even tell me where she was going. God, she is in so much pain and it's all your fault!" I scream in his face.

"Ella? What the hell are you talking about?!" He asks me looking confused but I don't buy it.

"You know for a fact what I am talking about. You're such a jerk that you couldn't even do it face-to-face, instead you sent her a text and then you pretend you didn't even do anything!!" I say annoyed.

"Ella, I really don't know what you are talking about? Where's Aria? Is she okay?" He asks really concerned which makes me confused.

"NO SHE IS NOT OKAY. SHE IS LEAVING TOWN." I screech angrily.

Ezra looks at me completely shocked and that's when it hits me. He really doesn't know what I am talking about.

He didn't do this.

Without speaking, I show him the text to Aria's phone and before I can blink, he is out of his apartment and running down the stairs to his car.

I follow him closely behind as we head to the airport.

Why did I think he was capable of this? He loves Aria with his whole heart, but who sent the message?

Why would someone be so hateful?

Ezra's Pov:

My heart is hammering in my chest as I drive towards the airport.

Who in their right mind would send a message like that to Aria? Especially when it is most certainly incorrect.

But then I realise, the person who sent this isn't in their right mind because they are A. They have been threatening the love of my life for almost 2 years now.

I smack the steering wheel in annoyance as well as panic when I come to a red light.

Please Aria. Please don't get on the plane.

If I don't make it, I have no idea what I will do. She doesn't even have her phone on her so there will be no way to contact her.

If I don't make it, I may not see the love of my life, my soul mate, my future wife, ever again and I cant live with that.

I need to make it to that airport!

Hey guys, hope you all enjoy the Pll final tonight! Can't believe it almost over but I can't wait for the episode!