cuddle-bug part 2

Aria's POV:

I awake with a start. 

Diving across the bed and accidentally trampling on Ezra while i'm at it, i just manage to make it to the bathroom in time where last nights tea reappears. 

In the middle of my throwing up, i hear a groan coming from the bedroom and i don't even need to look to know i must have trampled on Ezra in the wrong area.

Not that i'd be able too look with this constant sickness and my pounding headache that is making me feel unbelievably dizzy.

Although i know Ezra is in pain, that doesn't him from making his way into the bathroom to help me out by holding up my hair for me.

We spend about another five minutes just sitting here on the cold bathroom floor. Me throwing up while Ezra holds my hair and soothingly rubs my back trying to calm me.

He knows how much i hate getting sick but this time its my fault. I know i must've had far too much to drink last night. This is because i don't even remember getting home.  

"You finished?" Ezra questions not long after I've stopped throwing up.

"Yeah. I think i'm good now. Thank you." i reply gratefully.

Ezra takes my hand and helps me to stand up before he walks me over to the bathroom sick so that i can wash up.

"Anytime cuddle-bug." Ezra answers. I give a confused look and i swear i see him smirk before he wonders back into the bedroom giving me some space to clean.

After brushing my teeth and washing my hair, i make my way back into the bedroom and see a smug looking Ezra sitting on our bed.

"Does my hangover amuse you?" I question but i cant help but to smile.

"Not at all. How about you come back to bed and try to get some rest. You must have a killer headache." Ezra answers before he stands up off the bed and gently pushing me so that i lay back down.

He pulls the covers up so that i don't freeze and i'm just about to complain by the fact he is leaving me until he speaks again.

"Ill be back in a second. Just going to go and get you some tables to help calm that headache otherwise your gonna be in pain all day." Ezra says before he kisses me on the forehead and walks out of the bedroom and down the stairs.

I snuggle closer into the covers but for some reason i just cant get comfortable.

Annoyed, i reach my hand under me to see what i'm lying on hoping to God that Ezra didn't leave one of his socks in the bed.

He knows how annoyed i get when he does that.

to my surprise, i pull out a stuffed animal making me even more confused than i was before when Ezra called me "Cuddle-bug" in the bathroom.

Just then, Ezra comes back into the bedroom with a class of water and some tablets to help with my killer headache.

"Erm Ezra? What is this?" I wonder while holding the stuffed animal up by its ear.

"Oh. I see you've found cuddle-bug." Ezra replies with a grin.

"Cuddle-bug? What on earth are you talking about?" I question as Ezra walks around the other side of the bed and sits down before he hands me the glass of water and tablets.

"That is your new friend that you apparently love more than me." Ezra says with a chuckle.

"Oh God. I don't even remember. Where did i get it from?" I ask hoping he has a answer.

I will be horrified if i find out i stole it from some little girl as i was passing down the street.

"Spencer told me you got it from some guy who was selling them in the street. At some point last night, you almost started crying cause she tried taking it off you." Ezra manages to get out between laughs.

"That's not even the best part! You were so emotional when you told me that you love cuddle-bug more than me that you did actually start crying. It was super cute though but i hope i don't have competition with a stuffed animal." Ezra says and i cant help laughing too as he tells me everything that happened last night.

"Of course not. I mean, cuddle-bug sure is cute, but hes not you. Your my Ezra and i would much prefer to gave you." I answer receiving a smile off  Ezra.

"Don't you mean 'Ezzzzzyy." Ezra says before he falls into fits of laughter again.

"Please don't tell me i was calling you that last night." I say with a groan.

"You did, but don't worry about it. I actually kinda liked it. Your just so adorable, especially when your acting all cuddly and cute." Ezra grins before he leans over and pulled me into his arms. 

"Thanks for cheering me up today and remind me to never drink that much in one night ever again." I tell him thankfully.

"I'm glad you had fun. Also don't worry about it, its what i'm here for." Ezra says before he reaches up to tuck a loose strand of hair behind my ear.

"I love you Ezzy." I reply with a smirk.

"I love you too baby."