Sickness bug

Ezra's POV:
I wake up from an extremely pleasant dream about my wife of 6 moths, Aria Montgomery, expecting her to be lying right next to me.

Except she isn't.

My eyes flutter open and im immediately met with a bright light coming from our bathroom.

Seconds later, I hear the sound of Aria gagging violently in the bathroom.

I shoot up out of bed without a second thought, making my way into the bathroom so see Aria vomiting yesterday's lunch that no, I did not make.

"Oh baby!" I say as I lean down to hold up her hair so that it's out of her face but Aria tries to stop me by pushing me away.

"Ezra, don't! I don't want you seeing me like this." Aria protests before she turns to lean back over the toilet again.

"Aria babe, in sickness and in health." I remind before but before she can reply, another wave of nausea rocks through her body making her throw up again.

We wait a moment before she's finished and I help her up into a standing position so that she can brush her teeth.

Once she's finished, I scoop her into my arms and carry her straight to bed. Luckily it's a Saturday so work is off which I'm more than happy about as I don't want to leave her alone like this.

"Are you feeling anything better?" I question tucking her under the covers and pulling her close to me.

"A little. I feel better than I was before I started throwing up." She mumbles.

"Alright sweetheart. Just let me know if you need anything." I reply softy before planting a kiss on her forehead.

Just as I'm about to fall back asleep again, I'm woken by the sound of Arias teeth clattering together.

"Baby, are you cold?" I ask her in shock because I'm almost sweating.

"Y-yes." Aria replies as she continues to shiver.

I quickly get out of bed and walk over to the closet to find an extra blanket. Once I find one, I bring it back over to the bed to wrap about Arias small shivering body.

"Is that better princess?" I ask her hopefully. I just want to do anything that will stop her from suffering.

"Yes. Thank you." She answers gratefully before she leans over to snuggle next to me.

I place my hand on Arias forehead to check her temperature and suddenly gasp when I realise how hot she is.

"Aria, you're really hot!" I exclaim slightly worried.

One minute she was freezing and now she feels as if she's been in the sun all day.

"Thanks baby, so are you." Aria replies totally missing what I mean.

Well, of course she's hot but I meant it in another context.

"Baby, I mean you have a fever!" I clarify.

"I'll be fine, it should go in a few days. Although if I was you, I wouldn't lie so close to me. Your gonna be next." She mumbles sleepily.

"Aria I'm not worried about me right now. I'm staying close so that I'm here if you need me." I tell her before I reach across to move some of her hair which has fallen onto her sticky forehead.

"I love you." She replies simply as she wraps one of her small arms around me.

"I love you too princess." I tell her honestly, while holding her close to me.

Although I know there's a high chance I'm gonna suffer with this in a day or two, I wouldn't change anything for the world because she is my world, even if she does share her sickness with me.