Soaking With Niall

Start from the beginning

“Niall, can we get you to start singing now?” Frye said.

Kol had forgotten that they were being shot. After a few minutes into their conversation, her reactions had become genuine. She could see the boys milling around in the glass, although she could see that Harry and Zayn were occasionally glancing at their direction.

She hadn’t noticed that they started to film again, until Niall took her face in his hand and started singing the chorus.

Even she couldn’t deny that these boys were dreamy, and that had come from a person who had met numerous chiseled, tall and lean models. These guys just had something about them.

She could hear Frye’s directions to act as if she was smitten, so she put her hand over his and leant in a little, as if she was extremely interested in him.

They did a few more takes, and then Niall suddenly started splashing her with water. Frye didn’t seem to mind. He actually encouraged it, saying that they should run around the fountain trying to catch each other. It seemed that Frye just like embracing spontaneity. It seemed like a good match, since the boys were full of that.

She put down her book and started splashing him back. It didn’t even feel like acting. Kol started running around and laughing while Niall ran after her. The music just kept on playing. He kept splashing her.

When it was apparent that he wouldn’t at all be able to catch her, he ran through the fountain and caught her by the waist. His arms snaked around her waist and he pulled her in with him. She laughed and gripped his arms as her feet sank ankle-deep into the fountain.

“That’s a lot of cheesiness I see, Niallator!” Liam shouted. He had only been distracted for a second and Louis ended up tackling him to the ground. They rolled onto the ground laughing.

Niall didn’t even pause to show any sign that he heard this. He lifted her a few inches up and started spinning her around. She was laughing wildly, and her locks were getting damper the longer they were in the fountain. Niall’s hair was drenched at the top and his outfit was soaked through.

“I think we should really stop getting me soaked,” she laughed as he splashed her with more water. “I don’t think it’s very wholesome if my shirt becomes sheer because it’s wet.”

She had been put into a white button-down and had a tie that was similar with the boys. Her skirt was even shorter than the one yesterday.

“I think they can cut that part out no problem,” Niall said, not stopping.

She made a loud noise of protestation and she started running after him. It was his turn to run around the fountain and he jumped out and clapped his hands together in a challenging fashion. Kol jumped at him and he readily caught her.

She was breathless as she looked down at Niall. They were both soaked from the fountain and his cheeks were flushed. His eyes were bright.

He searched her face, and even he seemed to forget where he was. He looked around and he let her down slowly to bring her back to her feet.

“That was fun,” he said breathlessly.

“Because my skirt easily lifted when I ran?” she said lightly.

He laughed at that and made a noncommittal shrug. “Who knows? You might actually be decent conversation, but then you might just be really fit.”

“Okay. I don’t understand half of what you guys say anyway, so I’ll take that as a compliment,” she said, running her hands up and down her arms. The air was cool, so the water on her clothes and skin just made her shiver.

Someone from the crew put a warm fluffy towel over her shoulders, which she took gratefully. Niall had a similar towel on him and he licked his lips.

“I would do a hundred more takes like that,” he said, as they hobbled over inside the building. “You didn’t even worry about your makeup or your hair.”

“I had to get back at you first! How could I think about it?” She pulled her hair away from her face. He started fiddling with her hair and ran his hands through them. She didn’t really mind. She liked the feeling of someone running his hands through her hair. It was a soothing thing for her.

They got ushered into the dressing room, where they were taken out of their wet clothes and put into the extra replicas. Kol had her hair dried and styled just the way it had been earlier, and she was being made up quickly. They wanted to get one more fantasy scene done, which was with Louis and the paints.

When she was done, she was taken into a room where it was made to look like an empty classroom. Louis and the three other boys were already there, waiting. Niall hurried behind her, wearing his normal clothes.

“We thought you disappeared somewhere to have some afternoon delight,” Louis said, and the rest of the boys looked at each other.

Kol looked at him and licked her lips. “I’ll pretend that I didn’t hear that, since we’re supposed to act all flirty in this scene. I might just strangle you for that.”

“You two looked like you were really hitting it off there, Niall,” Louis shrugged, wagging his eyebrows and smiling at them innocently. “I wonder what special moment we’re going to share during our scene. Zayn’s already gotten a kiss on the cheek and Niall got a little romance by the fountain. What future is going to be held for me, I wonder.”

He said this way in too much of a joking and sarcastic manner. Kol couldn’t do anything but just feel amused. She couldn’t take anything Louis said seriously. Kol couldn’t distinguish what was actually serious.