Chapter twenty-three-/X is x and 4 is 4./

Start from the beginning

"You know you love me." Damon turned and pointed at her. Grinning. She just scoffed.

"Mr highson, if you could please refrain from spouting out your pettiness for one moment, that would be brilliant!" The teacher was literal rouje.

"Fine, fine." Damon tsked.

"Okay, with that said, today we will be learning algebra." He looked so smug. Everyone groaned and moaned at this.

I never got algebra. Is it numbers? Is it letters?

"What the actual fuck is algebra? I mean, you cant just say 'oh, 4 is x'. Like no hunny. 4 is 4. Or x is x. Stop trying to fuck with us, you know?" Damon leaned in.

"Okay, mr ruddocks and miss kickks, would you two please pair up?" Mr pane spoke. Great, my boyfriend and his stalker are paired. I swear if she touches him...

"Mr highson and mr ranger, pair."

"Oh hell no! Hes miserable as fuck man! Tell him a joke. Hes never had a laugh in his fucking life sir!" Damon whined.

"Im going to forget the amount of cuss words in that sentence for tue simple fact i cannot be bothered to sit with you for an hour for detention, knowing full well you'll find some way to make the time a happy time." Mr pane sighed. "Miss greyson? Im sorry to bestow such a pessimistic boy in your hands, but you seem okay with him at times.

"Uh, yeah sure." I smile.

"Yassss! My girl ashy! Now thats what im talking about." Damon points at me grinning weirdly. He gets up and sits next to me. "So, what cha doing?" He leans on my shoulder.

"Lord help me." I mutter.

"Since he changed partner, can i-"

"No mr Ruddocks. Miss kickks is fine." Mr pane was already walking away when Xavier was speaking.

"Loser." Damon whisperd and flung a paper ball at xaviers head.

"Mature." I muttered back.

"Rude." Damon sighed.

Xaviers pov:

We literally just started this damn lesson and already brittany was grinding on my nerves.

"No, b is 9, see. Look, here." I try to explain but its just going through one ear and out the other.

"Yeah, so, whats up with you and ashley?" She clicks her tongue at the end of the sentence.

"Well, shes my girl. Why?" I ask.

"Nothing." She cuts off and looks at her work.

Fine, ill bite.

"What?" I furrow my eyebrows.

"Huh, oh just- nothing. Im sure its not true." She avoids my eyes.

"Britt just say it." I snap.

"Well, apparently zach was saying stuff in the locker room about her."

"Like..." i already didnt like this dude.

"Well, he said, and i quote, damn, she was tight. But he could mean something else." She was smirking.

I could feel my fists clench.

"So, he was insinuating he slept with her?" I gritted out.

"Well, there was no sleeping by the sounds if how their night went down." She giggled.

I jumped out of my seat and headed for the door. I knocked over britts stupid shiny bag and flung the door open. I could her the teachers protest yet i kept walking. I knew that guy was scum. He was always fucking eyeballing her. Now he was making up bullshit. Even if me and ash weren't together, it still couldn't be possible. I live with her. She doesn't go anywhere. Like ever. We actually had to work on that...

Cheating wasnt even an option. Ash would never do that. She doesnt like people knowing or touching her. She told me everything about her. Why would she do that and then fuck around. Doesnt make sense.

I didnt know where i was going now though. All i knew was that i needed air. Not only did this rumor piss me off, what would ashley say. Fuck, she would be so upset. Actually fuck that. She'd probably knock the cunt out.

I rounded a corner to see coby and zach talking. I stopped and spun around, hiding behind a locker. Yes i was snooping.

"Why the fuck would you say that man, ash doesn't deserve that shit." Coby spoke.

"Her boyfriends the problem. And it is true. She told me she was going to leave him for me. Hes the issue, not us." Zach spoke then.

"Wait, you two actually happened? Like, for real?" Coby sounded in disbelief.

"Yes. Why do you sound surprised?" Zach frowned.

"Because shes with xavier ruddocks. Man your dumb. What if he finds out what you said. I know none of the guys would say anything but i saw britt. She loves xav, shed deffo tell him." Coby sounded worried, good.

"Whatever. She said shed leave xavier. According to her, he aint that good in the sack anyway." He snickered whilst coby shook his head.

"You do know that your firmly in the friend category for ash right?" I turned away from the lockers, facing them.

Coby went red, zach wore a fading smirk.

"What?" Zach scoffed.

"I said, your her friend. Im her boyfriend. You see the difference." I motioned with my hands, speaking to him like a petulant child.

"So?" He changed his tune.

"So, what im saying is, why would she leave her boyfriend, who loves her, to go with some kid who thinks its cool to go around the boys locker room spreading shit about a girl he's obsessed with, saying he slept with her." I was keeping my shit together.

"I never said that-"

"Aaaah, not in so much detail zachy. But let me tell you, if you ever, and i mean ever talk about ash that way again, i will ruin you." I gritted out. I think he got the memo, he looked scared for a moment.

"Talk about me like what?"

I spun around and came face to face with a confused looking ashley.