"Exactly," he answers, nodding. "I know this is new, but after having met you, I can't just simply forget you. I want for you to know that I'm serious about you. Everything in my life is so set. Everything is decided for me, and then you came along out of the blue. You're not planned, and yet I have these feelings for you, and you don't fit into my schedule at all-"

"Harry -" I interrupt, but then he too holds his hand up for me to stop speaking.

"No, Ava. I just need you to hear this," he gently cuts me off. "What I mean to say is that you don't fit into my schedule. Not in the slightest. But I want to make you a priority. I want to be happy, and right now you're doing just that. I can't forget you. I don't want to have to forget you."

Before I have the chance to process his beautifully romantic speech, his lips find mine, and slowly he eases his tongue into my mouth. His lips alone make me forget even my most troublesome worries. I thread my fingers through the back of his hair, and he pulls me gently on the floor with him so that I'm sitting in his lap. His passionate kisses ignite sparks throughout my entire body, and I edge myself even closer to him. No matter how close I am to Harry, it never seems close enough.

"Ava," he moans against my lips, "We still need to talk," he reminds me.

I ignore him for a moment, while he leaves beautiful little kisses all down my neck.

"I don't want to talk anymore," I concede, in panted breaths.

He takes me by surprise by picking me up, and he leads me quite expectantly to the bedroom. He sets me down on the edge of the bed, and I crawl backwards on my bottom while he crawls towards me, a glint of desire evident in his eyes. My back hits the back of the headboard and a smirk crosses his lips. Again, it seems that I am a cornered mouse that is edging away from the eyes of a hungry cat. But I know that there is absolutely no way of getting out of this one. I'm trapped.

And I think I quite like it...

His body is now lain completely over mine, and his arm holds the top of the headboard. His arm tenses, exhibiting his protruding muscles. With his face nearing mine, he gazes at me, with complete and utter bewilderment. We aren't kissing but instead we look at one another, the intimacy hanging strong in the air. Sliding my hand underneath his shirt, I grab hold of his back muscles. I tug his shirt over his head and still maintaining this level of eye contact, he then leans in to kiss me. Deciding to take charge, I quickly turn over so that I'm now sitting on his chest, straddling his torso. His eyes glisten from my act of taking charge, and he runs his hand ever so slowly from my waist upwards, with the lightest touch. I obligingly hold my hands up while he lifts the delicate fabric over my head. Unclasping my bra, I throw it to the wayside, and watch his eyes light up from the simple gesture. I take his hand, placing it over my breast, and I can feel my nipples hardening under his touch.

Reaching for the button of his jeans, I attempt to unclasp the button, but it's seeming more difficult, especially from this angle. Before I make my next move, a rattling sound of keys at the front of Harry's house, causes us both to freeze. I crane my neck to listen, and within moments, the sound of the door unlocking and footsteps are echoing against the walls of the house. I hear voices speak, and I must appear to be fairly alarmed because Harry goes on to explain.

"It's just Liam and Niall," he whispers, settling my nerves.

"I thought they were on a boat?" I ask.

"Yacht," Harry smiles, placing a stray lock of hair behind my ears. "And yeah, I did too."

We remain still in this position, and now that my heart rate has returned to its normal level, I begin to hear the voices a little more clearly.