"Also I thought I should give a huge thank you to this punk, not many people know who she is but she was nice enough to spend her spring break with this crazy team. Making sure we were at our best for every game and cheering us on, as she heads back to school for softball season me and the boys want to say we love her very much and can't wait for her to come back for a visit. Now we got a plane to catch and a win to celebrate." Riz says and we walk away. 

"You didn't have to do that Riz," I say pushing a piece of hair behind my ear.

"Well it was only right, I meant every word. Now let's go, you have a boy to suprise," he says with a wink and a huge smile spreads across my face.

Unfortunately the boys couldn't take me since they had to stay and get on the team bus to get ready to leave for Miami. I said bye to them and promised I'd let them know when I get to Corey's. I got a cab to the hotel and grabbed my bags and got ready to leave.

The ride to the airport was pretty short and once we pulled up I practically jumped out of the car. I walked through security and had about half an hour before we started boarding. I went to Starbucks to grab an iced coffee and decided to text Corey.

~~~

It was about 7 when I landed and Corey's game started at 5:30, I took a cab to his apartment. I remember where he leaves his extra key and drop my bags off. I was about to call another taxi when I realized his keys were still there so I took his car figuring one of the guys took him to the game. I grab his keys and drive to the park, I walk to the ticket booth hoping my name was still on his list. "Hi honey, how can I help you?" the lady at the desk says.

"I came to see if I could get a ticket, I think I'm still on my boyfriend's ticket list." I say smiling and she nods as she goes onto her computer.

"Both of your names?"

"His names Corey Seager, I'm Andrea Torres" I say. She types away at the computer and soon prints my ticket. I thank her before walking to the gates to go in. I put my sunglasses on hoping he wouldn't notice I was here. I threw on my grey Nike hoodie and sat there watching them play, it was the bottom of the 6th inning and the boys were down by 2.

The game went by and the boys cut the lead to one, it was now the bottom of the ninth and there were 2 outs with a runner at 1st. Corey was at bat and he had been having a rough night. He was 0 for 2 with a walk, he was ahead in the count 2 balls and a strike. The next pitch came and he hit the ball and it went flying. Last second it hooked foul, I fell back in my seat. The pitcher let go of the ball and it was below Corey's knee yet the umpire called it a strike. I could see Corey was mad but he isn't one to show emotion during a game.

The seats begin to clear and I walk toward the dugout, Corey was grabbing his bats and helmet when I walk over. "Hey babe, that was a ball don't worry about it," I say putting my glasses on my head. He looks up at me and does a double take. Once he realises its me he drops his stuff and jumps onto the wall and leans over the fence. He says nothing but grabs my face and presses his lips to mine. Once he pulled away I let out a 'woah' under my breath as we just stare at each other.

"Do you do that to all the fans that come up to the dug out after the games?" I joke and he rolls his eyes.

"Only the cute ones" he says with a wink. I roll my eyes and lightly hit his chest. "What are you doing here, your text said you were going home?"

"I am home, where ever you are is my home baby," I say smiling and he pulls me in for another kiss.

"Wow I missed you, I'll go get my stuff and change, I'll shower at home," he yells as he runs off into the locker rooms. I laugh as I sit in the stands waiting for him. About 10 minutes later I hear running up the steps and see Corey with a duffle bag. When he's about a step away from me he drops his bag a picks me up. I wrap my legs around his waist as he kisses me.

You'd think we'd been seperated for a year seeing how long we stayed liked this. "I mean, what, when, how, why, I-I have so many questions," he says laughing. The lights begin to shut off and we laugh as he puts me down.

"Come on before they lock us in here," I grab his hand and we head to the car. "Oh yeah I brought your car. I dropped my stuff off at the house, used the hidden key."

"Babe, you could've broken into the apartment, as long as I got to see your beautiful face," he says as he opens the car. I gave him the keys to drive since I was pretty tired from the flight. I text the boys in the group chat to let them know the plan worked out and thanked them again for this gift.

I lean my head on the window fighting sleep, "Hey babe, you hungry?" he says turning down the music.

"Hey I liked that song!" I say laughing,  "but yeah I am, what do you wanna eat?"

"It's about 10 so I'm pretty sure only fast food places are open and that all I've been eating. So how about we go home and I'll make us chicken or something?" He says turning the radio back on.

"Sounds good," I say smiling as he put his hand with mine.

"Oh that reminds me, get my phone and use the aux cord, I wanted to show you a song." He says as we pull up to a red light. I lean over to grab his bag from the back seat and pull out his phone.

"What's it called?" I say opening up his playlist.

"In Case You Didn't Know by Brett Young," he said and I nod finding the song. (A/N it's the cutest song and really goes with the story, if y'all wanna listen to it)

I sit there listening to the words and watching Corey hum along while he drives. I smile knowing he played this song bevause it's relates to us, a lot. He turns as he catches me smiling at him and kisses me at the red light.

"What's with the cheesy yet really cute song," I say laughing as it ends.

"I heard it one day and after the first couple seconds it made me think of you, of us. I've always liked you, I just didn't know how to tell you so I didn't. But I was crazy about you, I don't know where I'd be if it wasn't for you. And all it took was the kiss to give me the courage to tell you how I felt. That night on the beach was one of the best moments in my life. I got the girl, I got the dream, shit I'm living the perfect life." He says and I was smiling like an idiot.

"I love you," was all I could say knowing my words wouldn't be as sweet as that.

"I love you too," he says as he parks the car. "Now let's go, you look tired. And I'm pretty beat."

"I don't think we have enough energy to cook. Let's just eat some cereal and go to sleep," I say laughing as we walk into the building hand and hand.

We went inside and ate, I washed my face and changed into one of Corey's shirts while waiting for him to get out of the shower. I cleaned up his room because it was a hectic mess, he's such a baby I swear. "Ready for bed?" He asks walking out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist.

"I've been ready, princess" I say laying in bed.

"I was full of dirt I'm sorry for being clean!" He says taking a pair of basketball shorts to the restroom to change.

"Excuses, excuses.. you always take longer than me in the shower," I say teasing him. He walks over to the bed and rolls his eyes. He finished drying his hair and throws the towel in the corner of the room. He crawls on to the bed and hovers over my body. "I guess the good thing about you taking 10 hours in the shower is how good you smell," I whisper biting my lip.

"Thanks baby girl," he says kissing me before crawling to his side of the bed. He lays down and pulls me closer to him before turning off the lights. "Good night beautiful, I love you," he says kissing my forehead.

"I love you too," I say before dozing off in the comfort of his arms.