👑Chapter 3👑 Neighbor?

Start from the beginning

“Whatever” he grumbled and walked away.

“Wait!” I yelled. He turned around with bored eyes.

“Do you want some?” I asked wiggling my eyebrows. A small smile made its way on his lips.

“Maybe” he answered trying to hide his smile.

“Get over here monkey you made me too much I can't eat it all"  I said opening my arms for him.

He ran into my arms and I sat him on my lap. I fed him a bite then my self. After 50 pancakes later ( not really, I'm just being dramatic) I was full.

“Madina come here!” I heard my mom yell from the kitchen.

I ran into the kitchen and my eyes went wide. “Shi-” I was about it say but my mom cut me off.

“No swearing dewana (crazy)” she finished off.

“Clean the kitchen, I can't believe you made Masoud make you pancakes” she said taking her apron off.

“Make? I'm pretty sure he insisted mom” I said laughing. She rolled her eyes.

“I'm going to work so make sure this is done by tonight, remember the neighbor's are coming over for dinner” she said grabbing her cream colored purse that matched her Hijab.

If I haven't mentioned it yet, my mom was a nurse. Since we moved here yesterday they relocated  her job to a hospital here in California.

“Okay bye mommy” I said with a smile. She laughed and kissed my forehead. I kissed her hands out of respect.

She left and I was stuck with this mess. I still didn't win at the end. I huffed and got to cleaning. Majeed walked in looking all sweaty. He drank his water and smirked my way.

“I'll slap that smirk right off of your face bro” I said cleaning the stove.

“I didn't even say anything drama Queen” he rolled his eyes.

“That's right I'm a queen, whats new?” I asked. He made a weird face and shrugged me off.

“Why do you smell? Go take a shower you nasty” I said plugging my nose as if I could really smell it.

“Shut up” he mumbled smelling his armpits. “I was at the gym, they have a huge basketball court their”

My head whipped to the right. “They do?” I asked all excited.

“Yup, just got back from their, its so dope” I laughed at his choice of words.

“I'm gonna check it out later” I said squealing. Some girls would be so happy if you got them heels, but if you bought me Jordan sneakers, I'd love you forever. I had like 20 pairs of Jordan's already in my closet.

“When? You're gonna be here cleaning all day” he laughed and walked out of the kitchen. I huffed and mentally swore at him.

After I finished, I went upstairs and got into my basketball clothes. I wore my red long sleeve warm up jersey that wrote ‘Toronto Basketball’ on black bold letters.

I put on my black basketball tights. After that, I pulled my black Nike shorts over my tights. My hair was in a bun and I slipped on my pro hijab.

I ran downstairs with my gym bag in my hand and shoes in the other. When I got to the door I put my white and gold Jordan's on. They looked super fly, I mean I did pay $ 200 for them, they better look good.