He felt slightly disappointed, but he felt he understood the concept of color spectrum more than before. "Hmm. So in humans' s-spectrum, there's the highest that is violet, then blue, green, yellow, orange and finally red. Violet is what color?"

Lea pointed at a book cover in the shelf. "That is close enough to violet."

"Ah... Almost similar to your previous hair color.... It's pretty."

He appeared mesmerized for a moment, staring at the book. But at the sound of a snap, he was zapped out of his daydreaming right away. Then he looked at Lea in bewilderment, and saw a small smile on her face.

"You've kept away so many lives from danger due to your howling, you deserve more than the knowledge we just shared. But for that, you will have to wait." She said quietly.

"Oh.... So that was it was." He muttered under his breath, briefly glancing at Raize who had his eyes closed while sitting erect. The latter remained thoughtful and observant with his own silence. His thoughts on Raize slightly shifted to a better light.

"Time to investigate further. Raize, do you wish to meet the others?" She queried while picking out one marbles after another, examining the contents very carefully for crucial information.

He opened his eyes to her query. "Your assistance will be most appreciated. I haven't heard from Ulla since Sabio. I could care less about the other or others in this case."

His meaning understood completely, Lea felt pity for Bright. But she did not express anything on her face, instead, she gave a nod. "I would like to meet her as well. I believe her progress will be a great help to our plans of liberation."

"You know of what she has been up to?" Curious, Raize asked.

She nodded her head without blinking an eye. "Not in detail, but rather, I can feel her from miles away and the fluctuations of her thoughts."

"Unbelievable. What are you exactly now, Lea?"

At his flabbergasted query coated with indifference, she simply shrugged.

"If I knew, I'd have a better handle to this world's impending doom."

"You sound like you care very much."

"I care well enough, Raize."

"Your indifference is crumbling."

"I never was that indifferent." She smiled, which made him stunned for a moment, for her words gave out what she truly was.

Then he sighed exasperatedly. "I can't be left out now. This factory-mansion is useless. I've studied its nook and cranny, and I believe I can handle the machinery if I meet another one."

"Impressive. Then I shall leave that part of the work to you, President."

".....That's... I've almost forgotten."

"So have I."

Nostalgia struck the two almost at the same time. Briefly, they thought of their previous world. Their prior lives very much changed, it felt impossible to turn back anything to normal now. What they were left to do was move forward, and do what they can to preserve what was left.

Suddenly, upon touching one of the marbles that was of color blue, it lit aglow in Lea's hand. Then images resurfaced like a movie on a big screen. The three were very much surprised, but watched the events unfold with rasp attention.

"This is quite a find. Where did you find this young Spirit?"

"Eh. Well, I was on an expedition in Ingrid for new research purposes. Don't you find it exciting coming back to our natural experimental grounds? And well, I did what my heart told me to do. I went to the forbidden island."