Jeff Hardy #6

I ran my hand through my hair, watching Jeff unzip his bag. "So I got you a few things from Costa Rica." I slid forwards on my seat, looking down at his case, but he caught on, hiding it from me.

"Don't play this game with me Hardy." He smirked, slowly reaching down and lifting up a few things out of his bag. "Come on!" I squealed.

"Alright, here you go." I looked down into his hands and saw a beautiful tribal dress, with a few little ornaments as well. "These were hand made by a guy in the street, he was selling them cheap, I just saw them and thought of you."

I took them from him, admiring each one carefully. "You're too good for me Jeff, these are beautiful, thank you." I put them down on the seat, reaching down and kissing his lips softly.

"I missed you so much this time round, I wanted to give you a little something special for once." I ran my hands through his hair, pecking his lips once more.

"Just having you home is special enough for me." He stared down at me, raising his brows questionably. "Alright, the presents are pretty good true, but it's not the most important thing."

I stood up, pulling him up with me, slipping my hand in his. "Now we've just got to find space for these," he teased, wrapping his arms around my waist.