Shane Thorne #18

I looked up seeing Shane walking round in between rooms, eventually deciding to come into the living room, sitting down on the sofa. He walked in wearing just a pair of gym shorts, sitting down on the sofa. I, however was sat snuggled under a blanket in the harsh cold weather, shivering in my seat. "Where's your shirt? You're gonna be freezing!"

"I'll be fine. I've got something to show you anyway." He got up walking up to me, showing me his tattooed pec. I looked around in his hands or if his pockets were padded for something. "Look a bit closer," he said, pointing at his tattoo. I looked at it, studying all the things I usually saw when I saw a small heart with my initial next to it.

"Oh my, Shane. That's beautiful." I ran my finger over it looking at the tiny inking.

"I thought it would be a nice little thing to do." I looked up at him, placing my hand under his chin, placing a quick peck onto his cheek.

"It's more then nice, it's amazing. It's the nicest thing anyone has ever done for me." I stood up, pulling him into a hug.

"I only got it really because now it means you can never get rid of me." I giggled into his ear, giving him a quick kick with my leg.

"I don't think there was any danger of that happening anyway love."