Sami Zayn #23

I couldn't watch it anymore, Sami was being torn apart and I wasn't willing to stand back anymore. I ran through the backstage area, down the ramp and into the ring. Braun watched me the entire time, as I stood right in front of him, staring into his eyes. "Please stop hurting him, he's done nothing to you." He simply chuckled down at me, but I wasn't done. I went to speak again when I felt Sami tugging at me arm.

"Get backstage, you're going to get hurt." He pleaded.

"I just want to protect you, look at you Sami he's ruining you." Sami sighed looking at the ground as a few tears rolled down my cheeks. Sami couldn't even raise his arms to wipe them away, his body so sore.

"I don't want you getting hurt, go backstage, please." I smiled at him, pulling him up and holding his hand. I turned around and looked at Braun grinning over at us.

"Only if you come with me." I reasoned. He nodded moving over to the ropes, jumping down out of the ring. I stared off with Braun as I helped Sami down the ring. "You're alright now sweetie, he's not gonna hurt you."

"Thank you for caring," he whispered sitting down on a seat.

"You never have to thank me, I do it because I love you and want to protect you." I said kissing the top of his head.