Sami Zayn #39

I smiled over at El Generico as our arms were raised for the third time in a week as we tag teamed together. I couldn't even see him which hurt a lot, was he happy to be teaming with me? Or was their someone better for him?

The two of us headed backstage to the locker room we were sharing at the back of the small centre. He walked over and threw on a jacket over his body, packing up all his things. I sat and watched him the entire time, trying to get a grip on his body language. "Who even are you?" I whispered without a second thought, making the blue masked mystery look up at me.

"What do you mean?" He responded, walking back over and standing in front of me.

"You're so mysterious." He shook his head, turning away and picking up his bag.

"I know, and that's how I like things to be." I'd never met anyone so odd before, he was strange to figure out.

"I just want to see your face," I whispered, making him step back. I could hear his muffled sigh, and watched his arm raise, and his hand slowly grab the bottom of his mask revealing him true self.

"Happy," he groaned, marching out in front of me.

"No please wait!" I shouted, running behind him, trying to get a better look at his outstanding features.