Baron Corbin #34

I watched Baron walk through the front door, throwing his bag down, sitting down beside me, stretching out with a giant yawn. I couldn't help but laugh at him as he rubbed his eyes with his fists. "Someone's tired," I joked, making him shoot me a glare. "Alright, I'm sorry, do you want to head up to bed."

"I couldn't think of anything better." I stood up, as he reached out for a helping hand. I grabbed his hands, pulling him up, wrapping my arm around his waist, helping him up the stairs and onto the bed. "Lay down, and go to sleep, I'll be downstairs."

"No," he protested. "Please lay with me, I'm so tired I just want to cuddle with you." I sighed, sitting down as he stretched his arms out for me to lay in. I placed my hand on his chest, as he curled up into me.

"Shut your eyes sweetheart, I'm not going anywhere." I watched him as his eyelids slowly shut, his head tilting as he dozed off into a deep slumber of sleep. I rubbed my hand soothingly across his back. "I love you," I whispered to him, finding myself slowly drifting off to sleep.

"I love you too," he barely whispered, tightening his grip around me even more, a small snore echoing through his nostrils.