Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollins #8

Seth sat on the sofa grabbing the three packets of sweets he had just brought from the shop. He opened up the recliner on his chair and switched on a random reality programme. He opened up all three packets, diving in each one and throwing them up in the air and catching them in his mouth.

He settled down when Dean finally got home, walking into the living room. He stopped and paused, looking over at Seth. "Stop judging me, it's been a long week." Dean chuckled taking up residency by Seth's side digging into his sweets as well. "Did I say you could join me?"

"I've had a long week too," Dean muttered, trying to speak his words around the giant marshmallow shoved in his mouth. Seth laughed at him, pecking the tip of his nose. "So, what are we watching?"

"Dance moms." Seth replied shamefully. Dean sniggered slightly, but left Seth to it all the same. "Again, don't judge me, you've got your weird likes too."

"I know," Dean said jumping to his own defence. "You do you," he whispered up to Seth, then settling down so his head was rested on Seth's chest, but keeping his arm in the air so he could grab himself some sweets.

"You and food have an unhealthy relationship," Seth teased, looking back up to the telly as Kendall began her routine.