TJ Perkins #18

I typed away on my phone walking around the house, wrapping the blanket around me tightly. I shuffled through to the kithcen, looking out to the back garden, noticing TJ shovelling in the planting gardens with a pair of shorts on. I opened the door putting my phone away. "TJ!" I shouted getting his attention. He walked over with a massive grin, pecking my cheek.

"You alright buttercup." He rested his hands on my hips, his pectoral muscles clearly showing he was cold. I giggled at him, noticing the goosebumps all over his skin.

"Where's your shirt? You're freezing." He shook his head with a huge smirk. "Don't lie to me, I can see how cold you are from here, the garden can wait you know." I moved my head into the crook of his neck, peppering kisses along his jaw and to his lips.

"Fine. Come on," he said grabbing my hand and pulling me into the house. I turned my back to put the kettle on, twirling back around to see TJ rummaging through the giant pile of clothes looking for a jumper.

"So manly," I teased making him look up at me, his smirk dropping when he saw I noticed. "Nice try Perkins," I told him, grabbing the coffee out of the cupboard, and making him a hot drink.

"Shut up," he whispered in my ear, leaning on the radiator.