Seth Rollins #4

I looked down at the belt I was gripping tightly, smiling to myself. I hurried through the holding room and media lounge, running along the corridor to find Seth. I knew exactly where he would be, so ran right down to catering where I left him.

I shot around the corner opening up the door, seeing him already stood up his arms wide open. I ran and jumped into his arms, feeling his big biceps lock around me. "Oh I'm so proud of you," he whispered into my ear, pecking my cheek.

"I can't believe I'm finally champion." I replied, unable to wipe the smile off of my face.

"You did it. I always knew you would." He lowered me back down so my feet were on the ground, planting a soft kiss on my forehead.

"This is so surreal," I whispered, running a hand through my messy hair. My hair had completely fallen out of its ponytail and now was just a knotted bob.

"You've just realised your dream babe, it's going to take a while to get your head around it." I giggled feeling him pull me back into him. I placed my hand on his pec, resting my head just under his shoulder.

"I love you so much, thank you for your support," I told him, reaching up on my tiptoes to kiss his cheek.

"I love you so much more," he replied kissing the top of my head, "you never have to thank me."